Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

On 10/26/2020 at 6:28 AM, Robwin said:

On the top RH corner where the 3 lines are do you not get a little green circle with a number in showing how many replies have been posted? Clicking on this then shows all notifications you have had.

That's not exactly accurate. While it does show all his notifications, it doesn't show how many replies have been posted in the forum.

The Notifications Bell will only show:

1. if someone posts in a topic you follow
  2. If a user you follow posts something
  3. if someone quotes one of your posts
  4. if someone "likes" one of your posts
  5. if someone mentions your username in a post

But it won't show you all the new posts across the entire forum. Just your notifications. There is a fast and easy way to find all the new posts. I'll send you a PM.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jonno said:

"Lamest" is being rather nice I'd say... 😂😴😂😴😂 Seen more life in a tramp's vest. 

Have to be sensitive. Apparently getting censored and banned for upsetting the upper echelon members is a thing around here.  Lame is as far as I can go. Either way, it's undeniably the lamest halloween on VHTV eva!

... but but covid, cry cry.....🤧💩

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lipstick said:

Have to be sensitive. Apparently getting censored and banned for upsetting the upper echelon members is a thing around here.  Lame is as far as I can go. Either way, it's undeniably the lamest halloween on VHTV eva!

... but but covid, cry cry.....🤧💩

It's not Covid's fault. They have 1 apartment in Czech Republic, and then there are hermits who sit at home even without Covid. Everyone else is living normal life.

This is a systemic problem. The next one will be birthday VHTV - I won't be surprised if no one even remembers this.:biggrin:

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's not Covid's fault. They have 1 apartment in Czech Republic, and then there are hermits who sit at home even without Covid. Everyone else is living normal life.

This is a systemic problem. The next one will be birthday VHTV - I won't be surprised if no one even remembers this.:biggrin:

/sarcasm. of course the covid excuse is bs. these tenants aren't tenants they are contracts in progress, nothing more then hired performers as part of some deal with a greedy sex manager. name the last tenant hired directly by vhtv? 

10 minutes ago, Lipstick said:

/sarcasm. of course the covid excuse is bs. these tenants aren't tenants they are contracts in progress, nothing more then hired performers as part of some deal with a greedy sex manager. name the last tenant hired directly by vhtv? 

Americans who got a lot VH credits (for new villa/new cams/new ISP) and began to make their competitor, but failed:biggrin:😅. Perhaps LATAM. Also I have doubts about Sophia&Elon - they said that they wrote request for participation and waited a long time - but I'm not sure who address - VHVT (they found site) or Jeka (they work on Webcam and easy meet Jeka or his models).

• Haha 1