Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

On 9/24/2020 at 5:59 PM, Jonno said:

Little advice Vicky.. Do not waste time between 10am and 6pm, majority are still in their pits. 😴😴😴😴

Nothing of interest from any apartments anyway. Sex is boring and over before you have even boiled an egg. Start watching again when the quality improves. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

Have the girls been told to paint naked in front of a free cam? It seems super specific yet I've seen Aleksa, Stephanie, Kira, Emily and Maddie all do it.

Plus Beverly & Alisa you missed out those two lol, must be a new disease running through the apartments much like all the bloody cats :biggrin: The only ability they must have is to be able to read the numbers and not be colour blind :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

Have the girls been told to paint naked in front of a free cam? It seems super specific yet I've seen Aleksa, Stephanie, Kira, Emily and Maddie all do it.

Rather blatant that it's all done on free cameras. Good to see how it develops and outcome, especially from Alisa. But anymore then that it's boring.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Plus Beverly & Alisa you missed out those two lol, must be a new disease running through the apartments much like all the bloody cats :biggrin: The only ability they must have is to be able to read the numbers and not be colour blind :biggrin:

Kitchen painting is the place to do it. Maybe where I'm going wrong haha. 

• Haha 2