B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

10 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Then I don't understand why you don't see it.  For me, there's a thumbnail on the 2nd and 4th row of thumbnails.

Assuming you're referring to vertical rows, the thumbnails are of Diane with the guy in question, not Olya.  There are no thumbnails referencing the incident between Olya and that particular guy.

9 minutes ago, p4design said:

Assuming you're referring to vertical rows, the thumbnails are of Diane with the guy in question, not Olya.  There are no thumbnails referencing the incident between Olya and that particular guy.

look better because i can see two or three thumbnails about the sex between Olya and Diane's guy 

10 minutes ago, p4design said:

Suponiendo que te refieres a filas verticales, las miniaturas son de Diane con el tipo en cuestión, no de Olya. No hay miniaturas que hagan referencia al incidente entre Olya y ese tipo en particular.

In the second row there's one between Olya and Diane's boy

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

me veo mejor porque puedo ver dos o tres miniaturas sobre el sexo entre Olya y el chico de Diane 

I only found the one in the second row, the others belong to the other guy.

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

look better because i can see two or three thumbnails about the sex between Olya and Diane's guy 

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

In the second row there's one between Olya and Diane's boy

Still don't see it.  Do we all have the same thumbnails?  Perhaps one of you can post an image of what you see.

5 minutes ago, p4design said:

Still don't see it.  Do we all have the same thumbnails?  Perhaps one of you can post an image of what you see.

will have to take our word for it

but yes there may be a possibility that we do not have the same thumbnails or not in the same order

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Nothing has been deleted from the replay because nothing needs to be

I assume, then, that you believe it was consensual.  Otherwise, sexual assault should not be available for peoples entertainment.