B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I agree Ed. The women in Spain are very sexual. And many are open about it. And unemployment among 18 - 25 year old is very high.

it's time for rlc to reopen real roomates apartments in Spain and the Czech Republic

By dint of campaigning for this, rlc may be cracked ^^

• Like 2

Perfect opportunity for Milena to get sexual with Fiora in the shower, BUT NOOOOO, she is the worst,, Milena is the biggest non-sexual woman i have seen here. Sure she may touch herself now and then,but its like spotting a pink unicorn for fuck sake. WHY IS SHE EVEN IN THIS PROJECT?????? Wipe this whole bullshit clean and start with fresh new women,no tattoos,no hangups,no boyfriends, NO SHIT. HELL,, I'll even take some sexy,dirty nuns at this point,lol  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6_OGQGR-xcnmqm6Eq5I6😇:angry:

• Like 1

Once again the Milena has found accomplices for another play which consists of imitating a working colleague ...

Surprising that the Fiora is there ... Usually she has her low blows done by others ... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Be yourself ! Be yourself ! Be yourself !

Two girls who don't have good rating that's why they must to cheat because nobody want to see fake show like that... Totally missed the target !!! Nothing in your show la Milena and Fiora have something good... And you continu, and you continu... Poor girls...

That's the same position of Leora and Malia the others day... You are Milena the worst girl I never saw in my life... And the hypocrite of Fiora who think she can save somedy... Eh Fiora, save yourself, nobody check your room like Milena and you continu to do a show built by someone else, not by you poor cheapest girls... Bad girls, very bad girls...

1 hour ago, traduction911 said:

That's the same position of Leora and Malia the others day... You are Milena the worst girl I never saw in my life... And the hypocrite of Fiora who think she can save somedy... Eh Fiora, save yourself, nobody check your room like Milena and you continu to do a show built by someone else, not by you poor cheapest girls... Bad girls, very bad girls...

lol. Are you an ex boyfriend of Milena's cause you post a lot of shit about her? Probably post more about Milena than Leora. A love lost maybe?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

No my friend, all the thing I want, is to see the real person, not a imitation of another one... You know the better thing they must to do, is be herself, not a imitation of a person who is more creative... They win assurely if the be herself... That's my point...

3 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

No my friend, all the thing I want, is to see the real person, not a imitation of another one... You know the better thing they must to do, is be herself, not a imitation of a person who is more creative... They win assurely if the be herself... That's my point...

Then why the fuck don't you go and watch Leora then and stop obsessing over Milena or anybody else because you sound like the biggest jackass in this thread.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

You do know that if you don't like it you don't have to watch, if Leora does it better go watch her and be happy. 😉

• Like 3