B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (August)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So you're from UK Jonno?...Not many overseas guys have heard of Charlie Wyke lol...

Blackburn Rovers man... But keep an eye on all leagues and teams for fantasy football etc. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I was a big fan of Masha at the beginning, without the shows and without the operation she just came across very natural and interesting. I liked a lot all the yoga sessions.

Meanwhile I feel a little sorry for her, she seems lost and should really take some time out. I mean no vacation in B2, but a few months without a camera.

The break with S&D was a great loss and defeat for Masha, but it was also her chance to start life again. and Respect, she made it. She now leads a self-determined life. She has become a personality and it was interesting for me to see this change. I don't know anyone who is as honest with their audience as Masha, and she can get things moving (seen in B2 and in her other projects).
a break won't bring anything what should change as a result?
but nothing goes forever. I think she will go ... forever, when she has another secure income. At the moment I don't see anyone who could replace them.
it's my opinion and of course it's quite subjective

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The three girls are hunting boys again today?
The conditions are good, the night is clear and the moon is shining......🌛
We'll see if they bring someone with
Today they no longer have to consider Mimi

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The three girls are hunting boys again today?
The conditions are good, the night is clear and the moon is shining......🌛
We'll see if they bring someone with
Today they no longer have to consider Mimi

Are all 3 hunting for Masha then?...I can't see either Piper (who be do know bats for both sides) or Taylor scoring with a guy in front of their partner...

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are all 3 hunting for Masha then?...I can't see either Piper (who be do know bats for both sides) or Taylor scoring with a guy in front of their partner...

anything for Masha, of course, or pretend ???
show for viewers!

• Upvote 1