B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (August)

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I was a big fan of Masha at the beginning, without the shows and without the operation she just came across very natural and interesting. I liked a lot all the yoga sessions.

Meanwhile I feel a little sorry for her, she seems lost and should really take some time out. I mean no vacation in B2, but a few months without a camera.

I'm with you on this one..I've felt this since Sasha shit on her...

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

How can you forget his bubbly personality, and happy smiling face...😏

Happy soul and life of any party... Must have been his great dancing that won over Dasha .lol. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Noldus said:

Sasha and Dasha are married now 😉 

Thank you. I was aware of that. Sasha and Dasha leaving brought with it some questions. Many of us could see once Sasha and Dasha started having sex together the romance took off and they really enjoyed each other. Shortly before we found out they were leaving the project I saw someone give Dasha a balloon that said "It's a Girl". I interpreted that as they were leaving because Dasha had gotten pregnant. I made such a comment back then but no one answered. I do not follow any of the participants social media. But wondered if we know if Dasha did have a baby.

By the way even though I was no fan of Sasha I have been a fan of Dasha and was so glad when she left the guy she was with prior to arriving in Rome.

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT...but I can't contain my excitement...

Just seen on the news that Messi wants to leave Barca...Looks likes my team, Sunderland, will have a new face next season....😏

.lol. Him and Charlie Wyke... What a strike force .lol. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you. I was aware of that. Sasha and Dasha leaving brought with it some questions. Many of us could see once Sasha and Dasha started having sex together the romance took off and they really enjoyed each other. Shortly before we found out they were leaving the project I saw someone give Dasha a balloon that said "It's a Girl". I interpreted that as they were leaving because Dasha had gotten pregnant. I made such a comment back then but no one answered. I do not follow any of the participants social media. But wondered if we know if Dasha did have a baby.

By the way even though I was no fan of Sasha I have been a fan of Dasha and was so glad when she left the guy she was with prior to arriving in Rome.

Demid!! He was even more dull than Sasha .lol. 

• Thanks 1