B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (August)

Masha, at least a couple of times talking about Sasha, seemed to me in a very quiet way, so maybe she got over it without consequences, last night when Piper and Taylor came back, Taylor said she wanted to look at the "positions" on the cell phone, maybe the project participants can see how many views they had and understand, how much their bank account increases

• Upvote 2

hanno in programma di fare uno spettacolo, forse anche con i ragazzi, tutto preparato, come lo era la sera che hanno portato quei due e Taylor si bacia con Masha, era tutto organizzato, ne hanno parlato nel pomeriggio, e il giorno dopo Piper era leggermente incazzata di quello che ha fatto Taylor, ma lei gli ha detto che c'era un motivo per cui lo ha fatto ed era organizzato. capite che vi prendono per il culo?? quali lesbiche si masturbano davanti ad un video di sesso etero, oppure dove due maschi violentano una ragazza?? quale coppia fà uscire la propria partner dalla stanza perchè deve masturbarsi, e quando finisce la chiama dicendo "Ho fatto"???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Mauri said:

they plan to do a show, maybe even with the boys, all prepared, as it was the night they brought those two and Taylor kisses with Masha, it was all arranged, they talked about it in the afternoon, and the next day Piper was slightly pissed off at what Taylor did, but she told him there was a reason she did it and she was organized. do you understand that they take the piss out of you? which lesbians masturbate in front of a straight sex video, or where two males rape a girl? which couple makes their partner leave the room because he has to masturbate, and when he finishes he calls her saying "I'm done" ??

Friend, I totally agree with you!

36 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i agree too, but i still enjoyed it so i dont care if its planned or not

It's about entertaining the audience
and of course the girls plan certain things
I don't see anything bad in it, it's a reality show with amateurs

thanks to the girls!
it was a good performance for me

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Masha, at least a couple of times talking about Sasha, seemed to me in a very quiet way, so maybe she got over it without consequences, last night when Piper and Taylor came back, Taylor said she wanted to look at the "positions" on the cell phone, maybe the project participants can see how many views they had and understand, how much their bank account increases

They don't know how many views they get, RLC doesn't give them this information.  They look at their position on the Replay thumbnails.

• Like 2

I'm not necessarily a fan of arranged shows, but I will 100% prefer girls at least attempting to give us something to watch as opposed to girls like Irma or Milena who do fuck all but lay on the bed and play with their shit phones. So I thank these girls for at least making the effort.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

They don't know how many views they get, RLC doesn't give them this information.  They look at their position on the Replay thumbnails.

Everything that is said about the RLC bonus system is speculation
or does anyone know the contracts?
The fact is that RLC uses this system to steer actors' preferences in a certain direction
At the latest when everyone is offering the same program, the girls have to come up with something to return to first place
I don't want to rate this system. (it has advantages and disadvantages) and there is no real life here (it probably never existed)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Tutto ciò che viene detto sul sistema di bonus RLC è speculazione
o qualcuno conosce i contratti?
Il fatto è che RLC utilizza questo sistema per indirizzare le preferenze degli attori in una certa direzione
Al più tardi quando tutti offrono lo stesso programma, le ragazze devono inventare qualcosa per tornare al primo posto
Non voglio valutare questo sistema . (ha vantaggi e svantaggi) e qui non c'è vita reale (probabilmente non è mai esistita)

il fattore dei bonus non è speculazione, ma realtà prese dalle conversazioni di alcune ragazze, e poi, se non prendessero bonus, non starebbero con la figa davanti alle telecamere a masturbarsi 4 0 5 volte al giorno, non farebbero stupidi spettacoli per attirare l'attenzione, i soldi fissi, li prendono comunque ogni mese

16 minutes ago, Mauri said:

il fattore dei bonus non è speculazione, ma realtà prese dalle conversazioni di alcune ragazze, e poi, se non prendessero bonus, non starebbero con la figa davanti alle telecamere a masturbarsi 4 0 5 volte al giorno, non farebbero stupidi spettacoli per attirare l'attenzione, i soldi fissi, li prendono comunque ogni mese

that's exactly how I wrote it

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Everything that is said about the RLC bonus system is speculation
or does anyone know the contracts?
The fact is that RLC uses this system to steer actors' preferences in a certain direction
At the latest when everyone is offering the same program, the girls have to come up with something to return to first place
I don't want to rate this system. (it has advantages and disadvantages) and there is no real life here (it probably never existed)

no one know about the contracts, but we do know that a lot of girls performing show opens ( bate, sex, 3 some) earned much more than girls just taking shower. That's a fact

• Like 3