B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (August)

24 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i like it when theirs a translator in the room

Many moons ago we were fortunate to have a couple of Russian guys on CC and they would occasionally translate for us. After some time I think they tired of all the PM's and such to the point where they just kept quiet maybe even left CC.

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Many moons ago we were fortunate to have a couple of Russian guys on CC and they would occasionally translate for us. After some time I think they tired of all the PM's and such to the point where they just kept quite or maybe even left CC.

thats a shame, i never ask anything, im just grateful for someone to do it

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

thats a shame, i never ask anything, im just grateful for someone to do it

That is absolutely correct there were 3 of them, and yes they got fed up with the PM's and then people not believing their translations, so they just quit doing it altogether.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Many moons ago we were fortunate to have a couple of Russian guys on CC and they would occasionally translate for us. After some time I think they tired of all the PM's and such to the point where they just kept quiet maybe even left CC.

I, I am considered a conspirator, I have always maintained that our two Russian friends, in particular Kitec, were forced to stop translating what the girls were saying, because translating what they were saying, it was very clear that these girls, they had other jobs much more paid than RLC and then it was known about the famous bonuses, no one will ever admit it, but I think that's right

• Upvote 2