Nikki, Matt, Poppy (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't know. Both are way past their sell date and didn't offer anything new in their last place. To make things worse that weird Poppy guy was always around. 

So I won't miss any of them...

Me neither. But they will probably go to Gretta & Ganzel appt. next if they weren't been there already. 

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

Me neither. But they will probably go to Gretta & Ganzel appt. next if they weren't been there already. 

Ugh, I hope not. I was just getting used to Gretta's tight little "my parent's stunted my growth so I could be a teen gymnast for longer" body.

(...at least that's what flashed through my head when I first saw her) ::)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AdamNight said:

Ugh, I hope not. I was just getting used to Gretta's tight little "my parent's stunted my growth so I could be a teen gymnast for longer" body.

Nikki, Poppy and all the weirdos should stay away or go to the weirdo place and not ruin the other places. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nikki, Poppy and all the weirdos should stay away or go to the weirdo place and not ruin the other places. 

It's like they claimed the appartment or the new couple now thinks there's someone in our appt. We have some time off.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:32 AM, AdamNight said:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1