Nikki, Matt, Poppy (2020) Part #1

Matt's one of my favourites. I'll be sad when he's gone. Hope he can find someone who appreciates his charms and doesn't treat him like crap. He's got a bit of class. Don't know what he was doing with her in the first place. She's just trash. Saw them fighting the other night as well. It's obvious she's just bored because she's trash. She's as interesting as leftover boiled rice. 

• Like 1

This is legendary, Matt saying to angry Nikki that nothing happen yesterday, Nikki doesnt believes him, so Matt is daring her to check the cams and see by her self that nothing happened, "they just got naked and slept" Nikki said "than why you didnt return home last night? did you lost the keys?" Matt throws the fault to Marta that she asked it. in Grettas apt, Marta genuinely sayis to Nikki that nothing happened last night, but Nikki keeps some doubts. so Marta and Matt did a very good job trying to convince that nothing happen that i start having doubds of what i saw last night. was there two rounds correct? or i start having hallucinations? 😄 😄 😄

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This happened at Marta's place? Was Marta's boyfriend there?

the action happen at Martas place and the boyfriend was there than he left than he came back than he left again,i'm sure the boyfriend was awere of what was happening.

• Like 1

whats real funny is marta fucked the new asian kid, jack, at charly and dora's place and her boyfriend seems mad about that. and matt has spent the last couple of hours spying on the party going on. if this drama is planned, its better than the plots currently on tv to me.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jimfisg697 said:

whats real funny is marta fucked the new asian kid, jack, at charly and dora's place and her boyfriend seems mad about that. and matt has spent the last couple of hours spying on the party going on. if this drama is planned, its better than the plots currently on tv to me.

the thuth is they are known for planing drama, but this case looks genuine, Martas bf in the foursome a week ago had a aequement with Marta about not expresing his feelings towoards her,the bf almost cried,and to be honest the other couple that has left now vhtv was look like could be into swaping but Martas bf and Marta didint seem up for it, than a week later they had a threesome bf was fine with that last night Marta fucked Matt bf again was fine with that, today i'm not sure what happen sinse i was bored to listen.but go figure out what is really happening in hoose realms,the mos weirders realms in vhtv. 🤯 and this fucking Poppy is popping everywhere, whenever i will watch something on thoose realms he is everywhere, i think he is the most annoying person right now in vhtv.

14 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

whenever i will watch something on thoose realms he is everywhere, i think he is the most annoying person right now in vhtv.

Poppy is the sole reason why I stopped watching Nikki's apartment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nikki showed Matt the door. Looks like she took his key. Knew that was coming. Hope he comes back with someone who has a bit of class. Someone who appreciates him. All Nikki appreciates is herself. Hard-nosed and cold as ice. Fake as her hair colour.

Don't believe everything of this. She might have thrown it out but something like this happened before with Nikki. First i thought it was real but the way she talked with Marta and Gretta. What could be real is that she was tired of him. Wasn't the first time. 

• Haha 1