Nikki, Matt, Poppy (2020) Part #1

Another boyfriend chewed up and spat out by that cold callous bitch Nikki. The day that bitch leaves I will celebrate. I'm sorry all this drama is BS. Matt has never done anything untoward with anyone, and we are to believe he went to that apartment and fucked Marta in front of cameras and hoped not to get found out. These +6 apartments are worse than 'The Only Way Is Essex' for their scripted drama.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 3:08 PM, moonlight89 said:

the action happen at Martas place and the boyfriend was there than he left than he came back than he left again,i'm sure the boyfriend was awere of what was happening.

Of course he did. He never left he was in the bath when they were fucking.

Forced in more ways then one apparently. Again, look past the bad and focus on the pussy. It's the VHTV way of things. Let you mind go. All is well, yes it is, it is because I say it is. It's for the best for her. Indeed, I am good.

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

Haha The bitch kicks out her boyfriend and is forced to stick her fanny in a camera to attract viewers ๐Ÿ˜‚

-2020-nov-1-029.jpg

She did that already before ๐Ÿ˜‚. And please don't insult tenants. We can have fun without that tooย