Mira & Henry (2020) Part #4

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Morning young man,Β  the trophy presentation is later so i hearΒ dunno what for, maybe for the biggest dick, who knows 🏺🍺 🀣 πŸ‘

Good morning Rob,he's won it for the biggest anti-climax(literally 😁)of the evening.JB said he's on top form????😁😁.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning Rob,he's won it for the biggest anti-climax(literally 😁)of the evening.JB said he's on top form????😁😁.

Oh yeah Anna gave up i hear and went to bed with his dick still in dry dock, how embarrassing 🀣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

What did he do?,win the quiz,karaoke,strip poker.?😁

Β 

At that specific time he had quoted a couple of messages on different boards moments after they had been posted including the one I had done saying A&A were visiting. πŸ˜‹

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

At that specific time he had quoted a couple of messages on different boards moments after they had been posted including the one I had done saying A&A were visiting. πŸ˜‹

Hi JB,you're not selling it to me pal😁there was I just about to buy a sub and then Anna spoilt it all and went to bed,you've only gone and ruined my whole weekend now.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ‘

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi JB,you're not selling it to me pal😁there was I just about to buy a sub and then Anna spoilt it all and went to bed,you've only gone and ruined my whole weekend now.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ‘

Glad I was able to help pal.😁

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Morning young man,Β  the trophy presentation is later so i hearΒ dunno what for, maybe for the biggest dick, who knows 🏺🍺 🀣 πŸ‘

Roughly know what time?...... Maybe the most exciting eventΒ that has happened in this apartment for quite some time. πŸ˜†

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jonno said:

Roughly know what time?...... Maybe the most exciting eventΒ that has happened in this apartment for quite some time. πŸ˜†

Dunno pal but could be fake news to quote someone whose name escapes me at the momentΒ :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Dunno pal but could be fake news to quote someone whose name escapes me at the momentΒ :biggrin:

The less said about that fucking idiot the better.... Just have to keep an eye out for the presentation then. πŸ˜ƒ

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β watching big brother GIF

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Oh No Omg GIF by Friends

• Haha 4