Mira & Henry (2020) Part #4

StnCld316

23 hours ago, Callypb said:

It's a sad world to live in when even Anna and Alex has become boring to watch with no action. 

Are purely social visits banned now.?Like what has been said hundreds of times already you pay for what the cams show you,sex or no sex,orgy or no orgy,you pays your money ,you take your chance and in the end it's all up to the tenants.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Are purely social visits banned now.?Like what has been said hundreds of times already you pay for what the cams show you,sex or no sex,orgy or no orgy,you pays your money ,you take your chance and in the end it's all up to the tenants.

No, they are not banned. No sex at all was just not what I expected from Anna and Alex. And to be fair so isn't just a purely social visit. They are well aware that the mere presence of Anna and Alex will boost their numbers (because of all the orgys by those in the past). 

Is banter and complaining about the tenants banned now? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Callypb said:

No, they are not banned. No sex at all was just not what I expected from Anna and Alex. And to be fair so isn't just a purely social visit. They are well aware that the mere presence of Anna and Alex will boost their numbers (because of all the orgys by those in the past). 

Is banter and complaining about the tenants banned now? 

Absolutely not,all I was saying was that the fact A&A were visiting is no guarantee that something will happen.I remember back to Em and Sid when most of the time they did zero until one night Sia?and Bob turned up and quite an interesting little orgy occurred.The point I'm making is that "things"can happen out of the blue,it could be a great night or as in the other night nothing.I gave up my sub ages ago because of the unpredictability of it all.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Absolutely not,all I was saying was that the fact A&A were visiting is no guarantee that something will happen.I remember back to Em and Sid when most of the time they did zero until one night Sia?and Bob turned up and quite an interesting little orgy occurred.The point I'm making is that "things"can happen out of the blue,it could be a great night or as in the other night nothing.I gave up my sub ages ago because of the unpredictability of it all.

At least the unpredictability of you pal is quite predictable :biggrin:

• Haha 2