Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #6 August

1 hour ago, kokiuh27 said:

Speaking of sex right now, what things turn them on and make them horny

I got to hear the name of the girlfriend of the skinny guy who wears glasses, but I won't say it for the privacy of the member

That's the correct thing to do, but if they say it in front of the cams, their privacy is already lost

• Haha 1

I got to hear the name of the girlfriend of the skinny guy who wears glasses, but I won't say it for the privacy of the member

LMAO if it's said in the apartment it's fair game!  you people crack me up!!

• Like 3

Well, what's her name? Wtf? It was said on a camera that we watch and hear.

il y a 3 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

I would like to know too but it's best not to know or post it as you never know what someone might do if it's gets in the wrong hands.

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I would like to know too but it's best not to know or post it as you never know what someone might do if it's gets in the wrong hands.

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

At the same time, there is no need to understand the language to hear a name, so if he  heard that, everyone can do it too using replay for example.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Exactly!!  This is the kind of shit i'm talking about with this forum.  Things are heard on camera which makes it totally legal to repeat them because it was done inside the apartment.  Who cares if he gives a name to the girl, what is anyone of you going to do...stalk her social media for pete's sake.  Nobody is going to haul ass to Barcelona to see if they can find her and do something to her.  The most ridiculous thing i've ever heard!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What a load of crap!!!  Nobody is going to do anything, you perverts spend all your awake time in front of your computers...none of you would have the time to make the arrangements to fly to Barcelona and then with packing and getting to the airport, you couldn't leave your computers for that long...what a freaking joke!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the same time, there is no need to understand the language to hear a name, so if he  heard that, everyone can do it too using replay for example.

LOL...there you go guys, spend all day on replay for a 1 second segment just to catch her name.....get real Moos!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL...there you go guys, spend all day on replay for a 1 second segment just to catch her name.....get real Moos!!

it's sure you can't do it when I feel like you want to know
It's frustrating :biggrin:

• Like 1