Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #6 August

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the same time, there is no need to understand the language to hear a name, so if he  heard that, everyone can do it too using replay for example.

So it's ok to say that curly haired asshole Cesar's real name, but not hers? That makes a lot of sense. 🤔

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

no sir, I don't want to know at all.  i don't cyber stalk the participants like you and many others do!!

liar, if it really  was the case you wouldn't even talk about it

Just now, corvette84 said:

So it's ok to say that curly haired asshole Cesar's real name, but not hers. That makes a lot of sense. 🤔

typical bullshit related to this forum.....i know something you don't know nanna nanna boo boo

Just PM the person C84...i'm sure he will tell you if you ask nice enough lmao

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

So it's ok to say that curly haired asshole Cesar's real name, but not hers. That makes a lot of sense. 🤔

Was his real name posted i though Cesar was just a invented name lol.

Just now, moos54 said:

liar, if it really  was the case you wouldn't even talk about it

unlike you Moos, I'm hear to help the people of this forum and you sir are obviously not.  If you think I really care what her name is...then you don't know shit about me!!

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Where do you see a ban on doing anything, he made a comment and I reacted to this one as i reacted on yours
Now you have two ears so you can use them like a big boy too

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and you sir calling me a liar....I would like to make a formal complaint!!  That is NO way for a moderator to act!!!!!

you have already done worse than anyone on this forum, don't act like you're offended, it doesn't suit you

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Where do you see a ban on doing anything, he made a comment and I reacted to this one as i reacted on yours
Now you have two ears so you can use them like a big boy too

You didn't answer my question, Mr. Moderator.