Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #6 August

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Always would find it interesting if the bathroom had a door would we see if the guests were more shy of the cameras or someone walking in and seeing them.

thats why its funny the little guest is shy about her tits on her first vist she changed her shirt in the guest room with the door open and guys were walking by and she didnt hide her tits and she showed them alot that visit now she is shy go figure

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so much for showers for everyone,everyone else cleaning up with wet ones

Yep, they've all been taking lots of showers and using the fan and the dehumidifier/ air conditioner a lot too these days. It must be really hot in there

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

thats why its funny the little guest is shy about her tits on her first vist she changed her shirt in the guest room with the door open and guys were walking by and she didnt hide her tits and she showed them alot that visit now she is shy go figure

I'm still trying to figure out which one is the little girl. They seem the same to me unless you are talking about tit size.

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm still trying to figure out which one is the little girl. They seem the same to me unless you are talking about tit size.

Nop, they are indeed different in terms of height too. The little girl is the one in the living room now getting her hair straightened by Carla

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

for me he talks about the girl's size, little girl is the girl with big boobs

16 minutes ago, kokiuh27 said:

Speaking of sex right now, what things turn them on and make them horny

I got to hear the name of the girlfriend of the skinny guy who wears glasses, but I won't say it for the privacy of the member

Thanks 😉

• Haha 1