Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #6 August

3 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Ah toilet stall!

At around 04:15 they turned a phone light on in the bathroom stall for a few minutes and you could the silhouette of her giving him a bj on the door.

That was the extent of the excitement tonight from these two cover up artists

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

At around 04:15 they turned a phone light on in the bathroom stall for a few minutes and you could the silhouette of her giving him a bj on the door.

Well given how drunk she was, that was an accomplishment!

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

That was the extent of the excitement tonight from these two cover up artists

There's likely 1,000's of eyes looking on their computer screens   jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF

• Haha 2

Just as I logged on at about 7:30 I saw Yanai, GuestGirl and Dude, leave the building. They weren't carrying much by way of luggage, so I'm assuming they'll be back, although the girl was wearing a pretty tunika. I assume Yanai will be back at any rate 🙂

59 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

Just as I logged on at about 7:30 I saw Yanai, GuestGirl and Dude, leave the building. They weren't carrying much by way of luggage, so I'm assuming they'll be back, although the girl was wearing a pretty tunika. I assume Yanai will be back at any rate 🙂

Going to the beach

Il y a 5 heures, Harry1949 a dit :

This is getting old. Her having sex is always under the covers.

Well not sure what happened the last time they were drunk that they fucked without the covers but doesn't look like drink stops them forgetting about the cameras.

I miss cute guest&james and models couple,they did things at good sight,not this bs covered thing.To be honest this two guests couples are my less fav ones.Maybe next weekend they will come and things get better.

• Like 1