B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #27 (August)

13 minutes ago, lexington said:

Don't get me  wrong i like her as well but as I've said before she needs to cut out that fake lesbian shit,be a bit more adventurous while doing her own thing.

My friend, these days I don't look too hard at what they do. If I like their bodies I wait and maybe something happens. Milena is such a person.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

As soon as they started to do something Milena reached over and turned those fucking lights on. It didn't change the lighting  too much this time, but she hid her face the whole time. 

"Smart" girl

As a small kids we covered our eyes an say "no-one can see me"

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't have any such issues with it.  I mainly just use it for Websites that I obtain Videos from. That way I avoid all the pop ups and Spam garbage. 

I use Microsoft Edge for all my other Web Activities it's now Chrome Based.  Only thing is they seem to want to update the thing every couple of days.  You have a product that works fuck the updates unless they are really needed.  If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I have the opposite idea and keep software always up to date. Before every update, I make a snapshot of the system (takes only a second with Btrfs on Linux) so i can go back to a working system, if something is broken (extremely rare situation).

I was really annoyed at the audacity of Microsoft forcing Edge to be installed on Windows 10. In addition, I don't really trust Microsoft anymore, their data huger is developing more and more in the direction of Google.

Firefox is a good alternative. Meanwhile they pay quite good attention to data protection. It remains to be seen whether they will be able to hold their ground against all the chronium-based browsers. They just laid off a quarter of the staff because of covid-19 a few days ago.

il y a une heure, Alladino a dit :

I have the opposite idea and keep software always up to date. Before every update, I make a snapshot of the system (takes only a second with Btrfs on Linux) so i can go back to a working system, if something is broken (extremely rare situation).

I was really annoyed at the audacity of Microsoft forcing Edge to be installed on Windows 10. In addition, I don't really trust Microsoft anymore, their data huger is developing more and more in the direction of Google.

Firefox is a good alternative. Meanwhile they pay quite good attention to data protection. It remains to be seen whether they will be able to hold their ground against all the chronium-based browsers. They just laid off a quarter of the staff because of covid-19 a few days ago.

Something we can agree on