B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #27 (August)

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh I'm not sure if they'll have sex on cam, or if they do, it could well be undercover. Let's face it, rather than out of body experiences, they've he's probably had plenty inher body experiences off cam 😏. Still, I'm now in a situation where I've let my sub expire, and could well regret it...Seeing Milena have sex with a boy (just once) or girl is 1 of the few events I wanted to witness from the present cast...

if they have sex  just wait few days and i'm sure you will find videos of them in the other sites we all knows...don't sub just for that

19 minutes ago, Daleys said:

When they showered earlier he had an erection so he must be pretty horny.

poor guy, lets hope before he fuck her he doesnt have to go through all the priestess and tantrum bullshit

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

if they have sex  just wait few days and i'm sure you will find videos of them in the other sites we all knows...don't sub just for that

Nah I won't. As I've said before, I'm waiting for the revolving door to start revolving again before I even think about coughing up...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nah I won't. As I've said before, I'm waiting for the revolving door to start revolving again before I even think about coughing up...

i think you have again some months in front of you before see that 🙂

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If he is really her bf, I now understand why she shows no passion or interest in girls playing ... If she's not more passionate with her bf , even after staying that long , that explains a lot of things ... No cuddles, no kisses, no touching ... 

there is some cameras between them this is the problem😁

let see during this probably short stay of him what they will do exept watching movies on laptop

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

there is some cameras between them this is the problem😁

let see during this probably short stay of him what they will do exept watching movies on laptop

the good news is she wont spoil the girls show while hes here