Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Isn't it funny when someone says that you are frustrated but doesn't really have an inkling of a clue...LMAO..  You have been a fan and followed her since day one so how could anyone possibly know you are frustrated or not.....so funny to me!

It's funny how you can afford to have freedoms towards the girls of Barcelona but as soon as we start to criticize Leora, sir is no longer laughing :angel:

So if we say that we are fans and that we follow the girls of Barcelona from the beginning, would you have more consideration for these members?

it's so funny to see how you can be different with people  when the participants act exactly the same

I just saw you make nauseating comments about Milena or Kim, but nothing about Leora, yet she too is absent from her apartment, and she becomes more and more recurrent, but I had forgotten that Leora was an Angel :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, moos54 said:

It's funny how you can afford to have freedoms towards the girls of Barcelona but as soon as we start to criticize Leora, sir is no longer laughing :angel:

So if we say that we are fans and that we follow the girls of Barcelona from the beginning, would you have more consideration for these members?

it's so funny to see how you can be different with people  when the participants act exactly the same

I just saw you make nauseating comments about Milena or Kim, but nothing about Leora, yet she too is absent from her apartment, and she becomes more and more recurrent, but I had forgotten that Leora was an Angel :biggrin:

For someone who claims to be all that.....you really don't pay attention!!  There is no comparison between the girls of Barcelona and Leora and the sooner you understand that, the rest should fall into place nicely for you!!  You like the girls that are of the slutty type and that's why you like the Barcelona establishments so much....you are not fooling anybody!  I like the more reserved type of girls and that's why i've had it with the Barcelona apartments and the type of girls they hire for them....there is nothing reserved about them!!

• Like 4

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

For someone who claims to be all that.....you really don't pay attention!!  There is no comparison between the girls of Barcelona and Leora and the sooner you understand that, the rest should fall into place nicely for you!!  You like the girls that are of the slutty type and that's why you like the Barcelona establishments so much....you are not fooling anybody!  I like the more reserved type of girls and that's why i've had it with the Barcelona apartments and the type of girls they hire for them....there is nothing reserved about them!!

Nicely said.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

The way I see it is. moos54 is frustrated because he misses Leora's interaction with Paul, and Eva. 

If that is the case. There most likely never be a cure for moos54's frustration. Sorry moos54.

Leora, is the same Leora she has always been. What you are seeing now is Leora living 'Her" life.

As she sees fit. Not her life living under Paul's sometimes, all too heavy hand !

No need to be sorry for me, I have never been a huge fan of Leora for the simple reason that she is not real enough for me, I need more than she does us offers, and this for 5 years that I subscribed to RLC
But I find her return to the Czech Republic to be even worse than the life she had in Russia

Being a fan of a person doesn't prevent you from being critical of that person either and it's a shame that you lose sight of that.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's not a story of loving such kind of girls, it's just a story of respect, and you are sorely lacking when all participants should deserve the same respect

Long before, even with girls who weren't doing anything objectionable, you would make the same screechy allusions as now every time they left the apartment, except now Leora does the exact same thing, she comes out and is away for periods of 48 hours

You just have to know how to be fair in life, and you are not

What do you think Leora does when she goes out during those times that the Barcelona girls wouldn't do? I keep saying that she is far from perfect and that she acts exactly the same way as the girls that you dare to insult every day

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Isn't it better that we close the forum 🤔

It is ones personal choice!  It can be closed, or it can be open. 

The option is left up to the person who posts !🤔

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

No need to be sorry for me, I have never been a huge fan of Leora for the simple reason that she is not real enough for me, I need more than she does us offers, and this for 5 years that I subscribed to RLC
But I find her return to the Czech Republic to be even worse than the life she had in Russia

Being a fan of a person doesn't prevent you from being critical of that person either and it's a shame that you lose sight of that.

Yes It has been said, and I myself have posted it. A NEGATIVE FAN, IS STILL A FAN.  Imo, that applies only to the bean counters.

Please do a count of posts that I have made in any of the other apartments. Especially the GOV apartments.

I do not find the NEED to complain about what any of the tenants are doing.

I have not lost sight of anything. I find it in very poor taste to be critical of any person, who does not have the option to directly respond.

• Like 3