What the f.....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul cheating?,.. You mean there is another girl as naïve as Leora out there? More likely she may have caught him looking at women on the internet. And Leora, as conceited as she is, would get pretty jealous over that.

::)

It could be his ex, he is still around her "helping her" if she calls him ???

Something went wrong!! He is being very aggressive towards her.

Gee I wish we could understand them. How does lovemaking end up as fighting!!!

That's easy to answer.  A little dick that can't stay hard that doesn't satisfy her that cheats.

I dont understand russian, but its quite easy to understand whats going on here...: When they had sex, sorry, tryed to have sex (not Call it making love in this relationship :-) ), Paul had his orgasm after 5(!) small mins..... And what does he do after that...

Yes, he clean himself and then he keeps on watching a stupid Movie on tv, in the middle of a Movie that he has not followed from the beginning.

And she is laing there With open legs and horny as hell! When he is on the bathroom, she more or less touches herself in pure desperation. He then touches her a little bit while he keep on watching tv!! What a Cold, stupid fuck he is....

No Wonder they are fighting later on....

Sad story, poor girl..... she was really open for some hot stuff, but what can she do With that guy....

Well, i dont think a have the energy to Write anything more about this couple, it just make me in bad mode :-)

Leora is very busy typing away in the kitchen. Who knows she may even be flirting or corresponding with some guy on the internet. Or some Russian version of 'Back Page' or something.

I don't speak Russian, but it's fair to say that the conversation on her part would be,.. "Just tell me that your dick doesn't look like a horseshoe, and that you know how to care for a woman, and I'll be very interested in meeting you."

Leora answering an ad in the Russian 'Back Page' under the heading of:  HAVE DICK, WILL TRAVEL.

She is trying to join a women's self help group 'How to achieve your first orgasm'.

The site explains the first rule is to ditch men with bent dicks and the inability to resist shooting a cum load in under 5 minutes.

The second is to teach your partner the exact location of your clitoris. Detailed handbooks are available for fully paid up members to distribute to their chosen partner.

The third is to avoid running your hands through your hair more than 100 times in each 5 minute period of love making.

The forth and most important is to use your own hand. Never let your partner apply pressure on your clitoris. Most men will never understand how a clitoris must be handled, even though some men have been known to apply the right pressure with their tongues. This rarity cannot be relied upon.