What the f.....

Guest silversurfer2013

Лиора, если вы читаете, что я тебя поцелую вы так очаровательны!

you seem to be able to communicate in russian, can you eventually translate for us why they had a fight and what they are normally talking about, who are they, what are they doing in normal life etc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing about this Paul-guy..... How disgusting it is to watch while he is eating.... He all the time eats with his mouth open, have you good folks in here seen this...?

I guess he also make noise when he is eating.... and he always starts to eat before she have even got to her chair...

What a charming fellow..... I,m getting more and more chocked and pissed off by that guy..... (but i have to keep on watching because its so incredible... i,m from another country, and culture, i can tell)

And why are almost every person on this different cams walking around in theyre trousers all the time(!?) Is it a russian (non)style thing or what??

What a bunch of people....

How disgusting it is to watch while he is eating.... He all the time eats with his mouth open, have you good folks in here seen this...?

I guess he also make noise when he is eating.... and he always starts to eat before she have even got to her chair...

What a charming fellow..... I,m getting more and more chocked and pissed off by that guy..... (but i have to keep on watching because its so incredible... i,m from another country, and culture, i can tell)

You sure you're not watching Stefan, that guy hasn't got a clue.

They're all a bunch of pigs.

I saw Paul once with his big gaping mouth open yawn right in Leora's face. He wasn't anymore than two inches away from her when he woke up one morning. She then quickly put her own hand up in order to shield herself from his no doubt atrocious breath.

Nothing but a bunch of uncouth pigs, the whole lot of them.

Guest Squirrel

True love is an Aussiey kiss in the morning, it's like a French kiss, but "down under" ;D

Gee, I didn't know Australia had a huge tuna fishing industry.

(Abby Winters and Girls Out West didn't post their girls in smell-o-vision.)