What the f.....

I am the fucking what the two run here no matter, it depends on the Prinziep

on it I an.Wenn as a flat refer I know exactly where it ankommt.Aber if you have time hingescht exactly was a cable through the apartment gezogen.Endweder have a camera worn and put it on the internet leif,

what rlc not probably be fallen kann.Und if its the two then observed a laugh still aus.Diese apartment must be re-occupied and two additional cameras installed werden.Die probably find more people, otherwise the eighth and again be occupied, or has been a part of what else

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mandy Pandy

I don't get this guy Paul.  I did a drive by viewing the other night and saw Leora naked laying on the floor with her legs spread open in the  missionary position.  She was touching herself in the vagina area (pussy) and caressing her body all over.  Meanwhile Paul is glued to the computer and some kind drawing on the floor. She messed around with herself for about half and hour then got up and went into the bathroom to use her phone.  I think she was pissed off.  I called my man/lover/boyfriend/stud-muffin/sweet potato  over to check it out.  I asked him what is that girl doing on the floor?  He says looks like she wants to breed and she's warming herself up. Yep! he said, she wants to get F*CKED! And I asked him what about Paul what's he doing? BF said, he must be as stupid as a box of rocks. What a loser.

I asked my BF, if I was laying around on the floor naked and feeling myself up and you saw me, would you keep playing on the computer and ignoring me?  He said get naked and act like Leora and let's see what happens to you. Yeah!!! I got what Leora was begging for.

Paul if you read this you are a dumb ass grade school boy, get out of Leora's life she wants to live her life, be happy and be f*cked.  Leora if you're reading this, get rid of that limp dick loser and find another guy. You are so cute a really good guy for you is just waiting somewhere. Go find him and bring him home. Stop being a sexually abused woman. Ignoring you as a sexual creature is the same as beating you with a stick.

Well you guys know what I am trying to say. Too bad we can't get messages through to these people. I'd love send Leora a special gift too!  With a whole box of batteries for it.

Guest Squirrel

You are so kind to her. You must know her needs.  ;)

Please keep posting your observations and comments. We seriously love the female point of view.

I don't get this guy Paul.  I did a drive by viewing the other night and saw Leora naked laying on the floor with her legs spread open in the  missionary position.  She was touching herself in the vagina area (pussy) and caressing her body all over.  Meanwhile Paul is glued to the computer and some kind drawing on the floor. She messed around with herself for about half and hour then got up and went into the bathroom to use her phone.  I think she was pissed off.  I called my man/lover/boyfriend/stud-muffin/sweet potato  over to check it out.  I asked him what is that girl doing on the floor?  He says looks like she wants to breed and she's warming herself up. Yep! he said, she wants to get F*CKED! And I asked him what about Paul what's he doing? BF said, he must be as stupid as a box of rocks. What a loser.

I asked my BF, if I was laying around on the floor naked and feeling myself up and you saw me, would you keep playing on the computer and ignoring me?  He said get naked and act like Leora and let's see what happens to you. Yeah!!! I got what Leora was begging for.

Paul if you read this you are a dumb ass grade school boy, get out of Leora's life she wants to live her life, be happy and be f*cked.  Leora if you're reading this, get rid of that limp dick loser and find another guy. You are so cute a really good guy for you is just waiting somewhere. Go find him and bring him home. Stop being a sexually abused woman. Ignoring you as a sexual creature is the same as beating you with a stick.

Well you guys know what I am trying to say. Too bad we can't get messages through to these people. I'd love send Leora a special gift too!  With a whole box of batteries for it.

I have yet to figure him out as well, I know that when I was his age my ex-wife had a body like Leora, there was no end to the action in our household, would have made for some good webcam viewing!  LOL

Welcome back Caveman. Where have you been!!

The attraction of computer screens and computer games seems to be much stronger than the sexual signals of their partners. I always thought sex was the greatest power in the world, able to distort our views on the world and make us cheat and lie and fight for what we crave.

Wives and girlfriends now have a much greater threat to their relationships. Forget the gorgeous girl next door or the cool chick at work. The computer in your living room is now the ultimate enemy. At the moment it would seem nothing is stronger - not even a sweet smelling tight pussy!

Ladies you have definitely met your match!!!