What the f.....

She is trying to join a women's self help group 'How to achieve your first orgasm'.

The site explains the first rule is to ditch men with bent dicks and the inability to resist shooting a cum load in under 5 minutes.

The second is to teach your partner the exact location of your clitoris. Detailed handbooks are available for fully paid up members to distribute to their chosen partner.

The third is to avoid running your hands through your hair more than 100 times in each 5 minute period of love making.

The forth and most important is to use your own hand.

I see the problem, she thinks her clitoris is on her head, that's why she keeps running her fingers through her hair, constantly! :P

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't get it. After a short fuck they have again a discussion. And about what?

They can't live with or without each other, i guess.

Probably about the fact it's always a short fuck, he never makes love to her, she teases him yet denies him sex all the time, the list could go on.

I really don't get it. After a short fuck they have again a discussion. And about what?

They can't live with or without each other, i guess.

Probably about the fact it's always a short fuck, he never makes love to her, she teases him yet denies him sex all the time, the list could go on.

A short fuck in 3 minutes or less.

Guest Gigahrtz

Why she is cry again today? Yesterday too... Whats wrong with they?

Paul still sitting on the chair and something do. Absolutly ignore his lovely girl, ouh my god! He do not know nothing about womans and about family life...

Why she is cry again today? Yesterday too... Whats wrong with they?

Paul still sitting on the chair and something do. Absolutly ignore his lovely girl, ouh my god! He do not know nothing about womans and about family life...

The guy has a life and stuff to do, and she doesn't like that the attention isn't on her. ???