Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #66 August 2020

happyone

3 minutes ago, mike r said:

I'm glad leora's weekend away, is now being apcepted as normal by 99% of the members of this forum, even as it seems that her staying aways are getting longer .

no longer, an unplanned day of extra work, she was not happy with,  ( from the translation)

• Like 3

As peepers begin to drift away from the window for lack of entertainment, I expect the RLC pimps will eventually send someone around to discuss the return on their investment with her.  That may be the "big change coming" that the olfactorily repugnant one was hinting at.

Sweet and attractive as she is, Malia alone will not be sufficient to hold the peeper crowd spellbound and even the Praetorian Guard will wander away.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no longer, an unplanned day of extra work, she was not happy with,  ( from the translation)

beste maat, ik heb het idee dat jij en Pulo het zelfde verstand delen, maar kom op... iedereen bijna hier weet dat ze alles is gaan doen, behalve werken...wie werkt nu 48 uur....zeg alstublef hier feiten die je kan bevestigen ...en zins wanneer versta je russ.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, mike r said:

beste maat, ik heb het idee dat jij en Pulo het zelfde verstand delen, maar kom op... iedereen bijna hier weet dat ze alles is gaan doen, behalve werken...wie werkt nu 48 uur....zeg alstublef hier feiten die je kan bevestigen ...en zins wanneer versta je russ.

not so difficult ... first work then go to a friend to stay the night you can find out yourself with a translation program, the problem is that you guys are trying to make Leora an uncontrollable sex monster and she isn't, but i realize i'm wasting my time so never mind and just buy a good program like Dragon Speech, if more people did that, it would really matter in the amount of bullshit and attacks on the girls

• Like 5

1 hour ago, King Lear said:

Reality, you only have to read his comments which are those of a bitter and sarcastic person, that defines that person.

And as an expert in this field how would you define yourself after going back and analysing some of your previous comments? Just inquisitive.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

to make Leora an uncontrollable sex monster .....bullshit and attacks on the girls

what are you talking about .. it comes out of your mouth....                                                       zie je ze vliegen of solliciteer je voor het verblijf in de psychiatry !

• Like 2

Just now, mike r said:

what are you talking about .. it comes out of your mouth....                                                       zie je ze vliegen of solliciteer je voor het verblijf in de psychiatry !

I am sorry you drop to a level where I do not want to be so I quit, I have shown you the opportunity to understand the language with a program and what really happens there,  what you do with it you have to know yourself

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I am sorry you drop to a level where I do not want to be so I quit, I have shown you the opportunity to understand the language with a program and what really happens there,  what you do with it you have to know yourself

Just another shit stirring bastard probably all in the same bed as the rest of the troll's leora is the gueen long live the gueen 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

Just another shit stirring bastard probably all in the same bed as the rest of the troll's leora is the gueen long live the gueen 

I think so, but you always try to help them so that they can find out for themselves what really happens in that apartment, but the only thing they do and want is insult and I think that's a shame

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2