B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (August)

34 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Parce que tu estimes que se cacher sous une couverture , c'est quelque chose de vraie , nous ne sommes pas sur la meme longueur d'ondes , 

mon avis reste le mien,  et  là où je suis d'accord avec toi , c'est sur le départ des filles, , il faut virer tout le monde , c'est bien la première fois où nous sommes saoulés par des participants ou antes qui sont là depuis plus de six moi, 

c'est déjà plus naturel que ce que nous propose Gina et Irma

c'est même bête à dire, mais Gina est simplement intéressante quand son mec la rejoint à B1, je ne parle pas uniquement pour leur rapport sexuels mais pour l'ensemble de la relation 

22 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Prefer to see his boyfriend there to keep her company... neither Irma or Gina is talking to her ... Never invite her to do something ... They totally ignore her ... 

This is 100% right on. Thank you for pointing this out. I actually feel badly for Milena.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This is 100% right on. Thank you for pointing this out. I actually feel badly for Milena.

i don't know what idea rlc had to send Milena in B1 with Irma they are really desesperate

22 minutes ago, firewall said:

i don't know what idea rlc had to send Milena in B1 with Irma they are really desesperate

This is also true. Don't know what she ever contributed. But she is there at the sponsorship of RLC and they should make sure the inhabitants get along. There are so many reasons that after 6 1/2 years I gave up my sub to RLC and everyday since 10 June I am glad I did.