B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (August)

35 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Irma was in the tub for almost 1 and a half hours. What normal person does that? 🙄

I do - some times when I fell asleep in the tub 😉 - very relaxing with a warm bath and a beer 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am not certain what the dispute is between Milena versus Irma and Gina, but I think someone should come along and referee it.  Not good for that girl to keep herself virtually locked down in her room all the time when she is home.

Just now, Harry1949 said:

I am not certain what the dispute is between Milena versus Irma and Gina, but I think someone should come along and referee it.  Not good for that girl to keep herself virtually locked down in her room all the time when she is home.

Milena and Gina had a decent chat in the LR this morning...

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I disagree slightly. I am not a fan of Milena and I flat out do not like anything about Irma, so seeing that these two don't like each other is the only reason I would even consider reading this thread. I'm long past the point of even watching the apartment at this point.

• Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I disagree slightly. I am not a fan of Milena and I flat out do not like anything about Irma, so seeing that these two don't like each other is the only reason I would even consider reading this thread. I'm long past the point of even watching the apartment at this point.

Hates Irma cause she doesn't do guys...lol

12 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

I don't think Gina has a conflict with any of the girls in B1. I'm not sure about Irma and Milena, but to be honest I don't watch Irma at all and think that she should finally leave the project for good.

Concerning Milena I have to say that she just doesn't fit into the setting of GOV. She is clearly at the age for a permanent relationship, more grown up like parties with some long time friends. The few days with her BF in B4 were worth more than the rest of her stay in the project over all her visits. Just like Irma, there would be no loss not to have her in the project. 

Anyway, The cast in B1 shows how poor RLC is in bringing the right people together. Gina needs some girls at her age and this apartment could come alive. A few girls who want to have fun and enjoy life.

• Upvote 1