B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (August)

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

700 Years she'd be wrinkled worse than Queen Elizabeth.   :biggrin:   unimpressed english GIF

I have the feeling that she will continue to be incredibly attractive and with thousands of fans

it's another level, untouchable 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Not certain what you are angry at Irma for.  She looks after her roommates, comforts them when they are sad or their feelings get hurt by some lout.  And she tries to make certain everyone has fun.

I'm not sure why the anger either. Bored maybe, but not angry...I've nothing against ANY of the girls but I'm pretty bored with all of them now, and I'm sure they are too...I'd be happy if they all packed their gear up in 1 mass exodus now, and I honestly wouldn't worry who the replacements were...it would be quite exciting, imo...But it ain't gonna happen like that in the current climate, sadly...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure why the anger either. Bored maybe, but not angry...I've nothing against ANY of the girls but I'm pretty bored with all of them now, and I'm sure they are too...I'd be happy if they all packed their gear up in 1 mass exodus now, and I honestly wouldn't worry who the replacements were...it would be quite exciting, imo...But it ain't gonna happen like that in the current climate, sadly...

what's to miss, eat, sleep, bate, repeat

• Upvote 1