Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #1

jabbath1987

Guest maitre197
3 minutes ago, wiseguysworld said:

But pickup the guests from the old appt. before. 

Mister,  I wrote some posts ago that probably the new apt is situated in the another city!

25 minutes ago, wiseguysworld said:

I know but with an Airbus you can pick them up😁

What for? Their strategy with Fake Tweets is works. This house costs around 1000-1200$ per month (so minimum 50-60$ day - NO TRUE INFORMATION just because i'm not watching - but I guess they have 200-250$/day now). As long as you pay, they won't do anything.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

Still must have an extremely low sex drive, I think most men would have rolled over for something else to be massaged.

image.thumb.png.154e0a7f4436e67242cac66f0ced5ad5.png

Just needs a relaxed massage after the long day he has had .lol. 

• Haha 1

Guest maitre197
1 hour ago, groomy said:

Their strategy with Fake Tweets is works

Какая -такая стратегия, уважаемый? Смотришь этих мудаков, потому что больше нечего смотреть здесь! Ох, пришли бы они устраиваться на работу ко мне в департамент.... Разве что Виржиния - идеальный ассистент для босса, имеющего склонность к сексуальным домогательствам.

2 hours ago, groomy said:

What for? Their strategy with Fake Tweets is works. This house costs around 1000-1200$ per month (so minimum 50-60$ day - NO TRUE INFORMATION just because i'm not watching - but I guess they have 200-250$/day now). As long as you pay, they won't do anything.

there is another apt that does nothing and makes 130-200$ a day,i'm sure Scott does more than 250$ a day. but what goes up has to go down,it might take couple of months, but Scott doesnt have what it takes to constantly find guest, (you saw them in their first apt). but from the other hand what to do? if there is nothing interesting to watch you setlle down watching fully clothed people swimming in the pool,insted of watching some trans or some gay apt.or something as Juju or maybe Jack white 😄 😄 (for the love of the world just if someone has ever watched that apt please let me know, i'm dying to learn how they are surviving) well the list is endles of boring apts.

for anyone who was so anxious about the ekaterinburg apts, lets see

Hugo beverly-a jealus gf that is offering lesbian sex, from very interesting group activity you setlling down with some lesbian sex, good 😄 😄

Milly- who????? 😄 😄 😄

Sina Jules - never trully enjoyed that place, but i can understan that they have their moment.

Allan-i'm not really sure what to say here,the most interesting stuff was bj from Kirra and Emily 😕

Kira Emily-no coments here.

Ilka Sam- i think people was saying guest to not visit them cause they will become boring as them.

Albert with that hobit (i cant recal her name)- the guy who wanted to bring a donkey in the apt for views.

the vhtv has put the bar so low that you seteling for the above 😄 😄

and for me the worse is the clickbaits,witch actually is fake information,while the whole world trying to fight it, vhtv is suporting it, only this can say hell lot of things the way they run the company.. 🙂  🙂

• Like 2