Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #1

jabbath1987

Something in what you say moon. However if you are not careful they can become old friends that you can actually start to miss. Sad I know and it is all about familiarity, like being drawn into a 'soap' series. I know I am not alone here. Sparkles has developed a photographic historical memory of the guests and Jabs has memorised the apartment realm numbers. In short, it becomes a hobby. As we saw with Amy an addictive personality can become almost dependent on VH. Actually if one was going to make a break now would be a good time so to do? However we can all vote with our mouse although VH must have had a rewarding time during lockdown I would have thought.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Какая -такая стратегия, уважаемый? Смотришь этих мудаков, потому что больше нечего смотреть здесь! Ох, пришли бы они устраиваться на работу ко мне в департамент.... 

7 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

there is another apt that does nothing and makes 130-200$ a day,i'm sure Scott does more than 250$ a day. but what goes up has to go down,it might take couple of months, but Scott doesnt have what it takes to constantly find guest, (you saw them in their first apt). but from the other hand what to do? if there is nothing interesting to watch you setlle down watching fully clothed people swimming in the pool,insted of watching some trans or some gay apt.or something as Juju or maybe Jack white 😄 😄 (for the love of the world just if someone has ever watched that apt please let me know, i'm dying to learn how they are surviving) well the list is endles of boring apts.🙂  🙂

The recipe is simple - DO NOT PAY! Buy a subscription to TV serries, games and etc. See how it works:

Scott/Deborah/Helena/Sheril/Allison and others - start to earn 20-25-30 dollars with such content. And they go bankrupt (leave) or start doing interesting things (the quality of content grows).

VHTV owner sees decrease in earn money and kicks out current incompetent management (I still have confidence that new CEO this year). This will probably activate search for good participants. Fix rule - that killed hot parties. Investment in website and cameras. Not in new webcam services and gifts.

As long as you pay, participants have more than enough money and will not improve. Why if there is more than enough money. VHTV owner sees good financial statements and does not delve into situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest maitre197
5 hours ago, groomy said:

Я прочитал все ваши посты. Я со всем согласен.  Но это типичное поведение для менеджмента, зажравшегося на конъюнктуре, практически во всех странах. В одной компании вообще фонтан перед входом соорудили.

Я даже впервые за все года на месяц отказался от према. Но когда вернулись Хьюго и Беверли и в гости к ним пришли сразу четыре подруги, а на моей карте всегда валяются пара  тысяч долларов....

Миной замедленного действия в этом случае является неудовлетворенность потребителей, которые  получают товар, но не получают от него  ожидаемых эмоций. Только большинству новых премов невозможно сравнивать нынешнее убожество с "золотым веком".

stepanhie seems like a child. as soon Scott and Sabrina push her to do something sexual, she starts to pretend she is menstruating and her pussy is stinking and sometimes colic. why this ? how long this stupid idiot and childsih game go ? why she is not mature to say no and dont give hopes ? this stupid game is became a fake audience atracttion.

another thing about her. After she fucks still in the first night, something bad happened between her and Still, she starts to be very bothersome about him and now she fells disgust about him barely look him in the eye. and even talk anymore. someone that speak russian knows whats happened between them ?