Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #1

jabbath1987

46 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

my guess is this place wont last long.Scott and Sabrina will be back on there own which is way better.

The rooms in tbe place are way too big.

The first problem is with all the Blindspots to find the people. Second problem when you find them they are too far away.

And I see big problems in winter getting the place warm. It's a house you rent in tbe summer with a lot of friends to have fun. But for them it's way too big. And the cam placements are awful. A lot more cams would be needed there.

They should have gone for a place as big as the old one with one more additional bedroom.

The livingroom was big enough there. Now they have a livingroom big enough for 60 people instead of 6 people.

Bad choice of appartement, bad setup of cams. To sum it up pretty much fucked up 🤦‍♂️

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The rooms in tbe place are way too big.

The first problem is with all the Blindspots to find the people. Second problem when you find them they are too far away.

And I see big problems in winter getting the place warm. It's a house you rent in tbe summer with a lot of friends to have fun. But for them it's way too big. And the cam placements are awful. A lot more cams would be needed there.

They should have gone for a place as big as the old one with one more additional bedroom.

The livingroom was big enough there. Now they have a livingroom big enough for 60 people instead of 6 people.

Bad choice of appartement, bad setup of cams. To sum it up pretty much fucked up 🤦‍♂️

Not impressed then i assume ::)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning Rob,what's a non compatible codec pal😁😁👍

Hiya pal looks like we got the same problem this morning  :biggrin:

It's the computer code that vids are written in, there are many types.

• Like 1