Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

This apartment was my sole reason for subscribing to RLC, but of late there is virtually nothing of interest going on here. Leora disappears every weekend, leaving Malia to sit around all day.  Every now and then some guy shows up for Malia to ignore for a day or two until he leaves. When Leora comes back, they both just sit around all day, occasionally and inexplicably petting each other for no apparent reason. It's not even remotely interesting. What made it interesting initially was the hope that these silly petting sessions would lead to something more, but at this point it seems they have gone as far as they are willing to and these petting sessions have become painfully tedious and redundant. I have become disillusioned.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, p4design said:

This apartment was my sole reason for subscribing to RLC, but of late there is virtually nothing of interest going on here. Leora disappears every weekend, leaving Malia to sit around all day.  Every now and then some guy shows up for Malia to ignore for a day or two until he leaves. When Leora comes back, they both just sit around all day, occasionally and inexplicably petting each other for no apparent reason. It's not even remotely interesting. What made it interesting initially was the hope that these silly petting sessions would lead to something more, but at this point it seems they have gone as far as they are willing to and these petting sessions have become painfully tedious and redundant. I have become disillusioned.

I would say we're probably not going to see much if anything at all as far as the two together goes. The guy you have seen is not there for Malia he's a friend from Russia who travels and uses the girls apartment as a place to stay when passing through. He did make a failed attempt to seduce Malia only because he was drunk. Patience I think will pay off maybe in September if things go as planned.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I would say we're probably not going to see much if anything at all as far as the two together goes. The guy you have seen is not there for Malia he's a friend from Russia who travels and uses the girls apartment as a place to stay when passing through. He did make a failed attempt to seduce Malia only because he was drunk. Patience I think will pay off maybe in September if things go as planned.

The guy has been described as a friend of both ladies. Regardless, my point wasn't about the reason for the guy being there. I was simply elaborating on the fact that nothing of interest happens in this apartment any longer. I have been patient. That patience has been exhausted. The most exciting thing to happen in the past month or more was Malia masturbating with a lollipop. It was a welcome departure from her normal fake masturbation sessions, but not enough to renew my interest. What do you think is going to happen in September that will make me want to stick around?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good so darling

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

• Like 1