Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, The Earl said:

Ik ben het eens met uw veronderstelling. Ik denk ook dat het binnenkort zal eindigen, Leora wordt er niet jonger op en na een bepaalde tijd moet ze nadenken over waar de prioriteiten voor haar liggen.
Ik zou hieraan willen toevoegen dat ik met mijn uitspraken niemand opzettelijk pijn wil doen.

Ik heb ook al aan deze mogelijkheid gedacht, maar dan zal ze wel  eerst een goedbetaalde job moeten hebben anders zal ze veel luxe moeten inleveren.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ik heb ook al aan deze mogelijkheid gedacht, maar dan zal ze wel  eerst een goedbetaalde job moeten hebben anders zal ze veel luxe moeten inleveren.

Perhaps the new friend is well off. I would allow her but she should make a decision soon otherwise the shitstorm won't end here.
Whereby it is probably also a shit what is written here.
Some others think differently but I don't think she's reading everything here.

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

Perhaps the new friend is well off. I would allow her but she should make a decision soon otherwise the shitstorm won't end here.
Whereby it is probably also a shit what is written here.
Some others think differently but I don't think she's reading everything here.

There could be a difference between her reading it occasionally and her caring about what is written ... She is possibly as far as she is concerned fulfilling her obligations to the "Real Life" project, and not to a forum consisting of a mixture of devotees and trolls in equal numbers ..... She has no obligation to do as forum members demand or request, whether we like it or not.

Perhaps we should ask the question as to why she was consistently considered "The Best"? It was because she was the complete package of everything people appreciated .... She is still the same person, but at the moment circumstances have changed, she has had to adapt to these changes, and people have to learn patience.

Yes! I imagine we would all like to see her dancing, singing, and captivating her audience while carrying out the rest of her varied repertoire, and when circumstances change again then I'm sure we will experience these things again. 

I could be completely wrong, but then again so could they who are giving her a difficult time.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

je sais que se que je vais dire va deplaire a beaucoup c est juste mon opinion je suis LEORA depuis pratiquement le debut  j aime bien cette fille et c est pour ca que je me suis abonne mais d apres moi plus rien ne se passe dans cet appart je pense que pour elle il est tant de partir de laisser l appart a un autre couple

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There could be a difference between her reading it occasionally and her caring about what is written...She is possibly as far as she is concerned fulfilling her obligations to the "Real Life " project, and not to a forum consisting of a mixture of devotees and trolls in equal numbers.....She has no obligation to do as forum members demand or request, whether we like it or not.

Perhaps we should ask the question as to why she was consistently considered " The Best " ? It was because she was the complete package of everything people appreciated....She is still the same person, but at the moment circumstances have changed and people have to learn patience.

Yes! I imagine we would all like to see her dancing,singing, and captivating her audience while carrying out the rest of her varied repertoire, and when circumstances change then I'm sure we will experience these things again. 

I could be completely wrong, but then again so could they who are giving her a difficult time.

I think you're right, in the near future the direction will show where the journey is going.
Let's wait and see and hope for a few surprises.

I will no longer take part in this discussion in the future

• Like 4