B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #28 (August)

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

is it possible that RLC is just moving them to a cheaper property to lower the costs ?

there seems to be a lot of repairs to do just in Olya's room and the bathroom

I wonder if rlc does not want to do as in the time of B2

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

if they send Ginger, Mimi and Fiora home, there will be enough rooms for everyone in B1 and B2😃

I think we will keep Ginger until the end of the year 😁

instead of making her leave, rlc preferred to choose Babi, for me it is incomprehensible because she is the most "recent" girl and above all she brought us two pretty guests 

Bad choices for me 

il y a 11 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

i suppose it is a little bit more work  than the bathroom because the could close  Olya's rooms only

if you look at the floor, the wooden slats fully open, there must have been a lot of infiltration in between two floors, and it is very possible that the ceiling of the floor below is not very nice to see ....

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

instead of making her leave, rlc preferred to choose Babi, for me it is incomprehensible because she is the most "recent" girl and above all she brought us two pretty guests 

Bad choices for me 

Babi was ok. But I preferred if they kept Ulyana instead. 

Right now I prefer they send Ginger, Mimi & Fiora away. I have stopped watching them a long time ago 😃

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Bad choices for me 

peut être c'est parce que Babi vit en Italie...

Piper et Taylor aussi doivent partir pour laisser la place à Diane et Olya

7 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

peut être c'est parce que Babi vit en Italie...

Piper et Taylor aussi doivent partir pour laisser la place à Diane et Olya

Les vols pour l'Ukraine en partance de Barcelone se font toujours, donc tout le monde peut rentrer dans son pays 

Piper et Taylor viennent d'arriver et je ne les vois pas faire leur valises pour laisser la place