Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

18 hours ago, van the man said:

her natural state where she was authentic in everything she did. 

I am not going to pretend that I didn't enjoy Leora's solo sessions in the past, but Leora? Authentic? The only authenticity about her was when she was watching TV or playing on her phone. Her solo shows even in the past were all staged performances for the cams; from her drawn out teasing she did beforehand to her exaggerated reactions during. And again, that is not a criticism as I did enjoy them, but claiming they were "authentic" and "natural" is almost as comical as the shit Leora and Malia do when they're rubbing pussies while looking like they're at the waiting room at the dentist.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I am not going to pretend that I didn't enjoy Leora's solo sessions in the past, but Leora? Authentic? The only authenticity about her was when she was watching TV or playing on her phone. Her solo shows even in the past were all staged performances for the cams; from her drawn out teasing she did beforehand to her exaggerated reactions during. And again, that is not a criticism as I did enjoy them, but claiming they were "authentic" and "natural" is almost as comical as the shit Leora and Malia do when they're rubbing pussies while looking like they're at the waiting room at the dentist.

I wouldn't go so far as to claim or believe that mv. Because although it may be possible that it could apply to some of them, it was most certainly not all of them, and even if any of them, probably only a smaller percentage of them that may could perhaps even be considered as such. Regardless, that most certainIy does not apply to the ultimate outcome of climaxxing in most nearly all of them. As far as those type of situations of her and her friend goes, they certainly have appeared to be done for underlying reasons rather than sincerity or genuineness of certain types of feelings for one another as they have tried to portray or make it appear at times..  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As far as those type of situations of her and her friend goes, they certainly have appeared to be done for underlying reasons rather than sincerity or genuineness of feelings.

The "underlying" reason is because Leora now spends her weekends out with her new guy friend, so they put on the tooth pulling sessions now in the bedroom so people don't get so mad at her.

As for her past solo sessions, like I said before regardless of whether they are "embellished" or not or whatever the percentage is, I enjoyed them. My Leora folder is 35 gigs and I have nearly 70 vids of them. Again, it wasn't a criticism and I did like them.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She used to masturbate virtually every freakin' day.  To think they weren't authentic, she would have had to have been some sort of masochist.

40 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That is a man wearing a turbine my feline friend. A closer example of a woman with a towelhead would be a woman wearing a turbine. 👳‍♀️ Meow. 😸

Trying not to be facetious Nich, but in Turbine do you mean Turban ? 😺

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1