Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

They want a love fess here. So be very careful what you write as you will go down too. Best not to write anything but lovie dovie comments. Basically my advise to everyone only write good things.

I'm not so sure that is what they want mate. Besides, my recent comments of L&M that you would rather not respond to for your reasons, should not be considered of any positive nor negative nature. 

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I was a little surprised to notice that the last thread topic #68 was closed out at #21 pages rather than at what has been the designated 30 page cut off of each thread topic. I assumed it may have had to do with enough items considered unnecessary or against the forum rules had been removed.

I believe they are just trying to eliminate some of the flame wars that have occurred at times in this thread since there is a thread designated for such, along with some of the unwarranted derogatory, disparaging, and outright insulting comments that have been made in references to some of the forum members or visitors here, as well as to some of the rlc participants as well.

Many of which were in response to unwarranted derogatory, disparaging and outright insulting comments made toward the tenants. Sorry Nich but I must go, I need to find some needles to stick in my eyes as an alternative to watching Malia..😼

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Many of which were in response to unwarranted derogatory, disparaging and outright insulting comments made toward the tenants. Sorry Nich but I must go, I need to find some needles to stick in my eyes as an alternative to watching Malia..😼

Jimbo4, I would love for you to describe the ideal woman that you like to watch? Has there ever been anyone on RLC that meets your requirements? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

Jimbo4, I would love for you to describe the ideal woman that you like to watch? Has there ever been anyone on RLC that meets your requirements? 

Perfect under the rules this could be considered breaking the rules as you have talked badly against another member. But for me it ok. Take care van the man

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Absolutely yes ! Leora..........It’s about personal choice Van, nothing more nothing less. I have nothing against Malia personally, she just doesn’t float my boat...I don’t see all women as the same, they like us have their own personalities and certain things that individuals either appreciate or not....I may not enjoy watching Malia, others may not enjoy watching Leora.....I don’t see any real problem...Is there one ?

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Oh, well ali right. Regardless, the comments I made concerning L&M should be within the rules.

I think it quite simple to understand what as happened here, the players in the so called Project can be criticized.. stated by a members opinions I might add..

But there are them that will not have that at any price on this forum and use this form of lambasting as an affront to there favorite players in the Project..

To the point of not only insults but what I have seen to be outright assassination of said perpetrator calling them so called Trolls to which is a totally bad and misuse of the definition of the word..

It is simply this you can criticize a participant in this question Leora or Malia in a self as said opinionated way but the forum members should not make a retaliatory retort for them doing so..

Leading I might add then that the forum members get embroiled as it were in a derogatory slinging match which gets completely out of hand and the powers that be have to get involved.. 

There is so called harmless banter and harmful spiteful banter that can be played out in a forum and the latter should be avoided.. 

I would say though that it is good forum practice to actually disagree with each other but in a more respectful way and that if you stop that the forum will serve no purpose... 

• Upvote 1