Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I accept your point in principle Nich, but again it’s a matter of degree.....What does each particular viewer want or expect, and what is he/she satisfied with.

No different really to my feelings toward Malia......Nothing at all wrong with her as a person, but she just doesn’t appeal to my particular tastes......I am not a believer that if you have seen one pussy, pair of tits, or arse, then you have seen them all...It’s not a case of black or white.

No matter what occurs or doesn’t occur in the apartment, some are going to be satisfied and some disappointed 

I realize and understand those points as well jimbo. What I have found somewhat diificult to understand, is that other than the fact that everyone is different and have their own different views on various matters in life, I can understand someone being willing to pay their money to see or observe something somewhere just as many do for other things in life. But, it is my opinion that there are many more that might be willing to do so, to see or observe something that involved some sort of activity, along with being able to see something usually not being able to do so otherwise in everyday life for many people. It is also in my opinion that there are those who likely are not as many as in the previous category mentioned, that are willing to pay their money just to see or observe something that involves no activity as well, when the very things they pay to see that involve no activity as well, can be found and seen in other places in life and on the internet as well for free. Again, I realize it's different strokes for different folks. But there are other places, both in everyday life and on the internet as well, where beautifully gorgeous women can be seen and observed doing basic everyday living activities on a daily basis either while dressed, partially dressed, or even some fully nude without having to pay to do so. Of course, those other places don't involve a Leora or a Malia.

43 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I sent him a PM before he posted Jimbo. It was his choice to write his comments. But I can only try to get him to understand the issues at hand. I will add him to my ignore list as I won't put up with it.

I will accept your apology, once you read my PM sent before you wrote your above comments. If you don't want to apologise I will understand and will ignore you. Moving forward I won't accept these types of attacks.

If you look at my post as a reply to your's I no where personally attacked anyone just stated certain facts irrespective of what went on last night I am not concerned in the slightest what happened..

I gave and keep saying it my opinion of the state of the forum almost some kind of two sided group of members going on.

I am not I may add in either group but represent myself as I see things..

I offered you a chance to at some point because after all you posted up to me advising me to as you put it stay out of it...that is a red rag to a bull to some people not really me because I offered you the chance of some respectful harmless banter which you have chosen to receive as an attack on you..

Which for all the reasons I put in my previous post I would refrain from doing..

I am not into who said what and when and mostly retaliatory mindless banter and that said it's why the powers that be have got involved...

One thing I do believe I have said many times on here before.. it counts for nothing how many posts some guy's have or how long they have been on here and show so much disrespect for some one with half a dozen  posts and call him newbie what doe's he know.... is shameful ...

I have myself been on this forum since the beginning of 2015 and don't choose to post every day about such topics as the price of bread not the intended topic Leora..

So I have looked at your post.. do you really think there is anything to apologize for let alone an attack on anyone...The so called Mods would have been onto that with the state of play at the moment..

Guy's friends all were telling him he looked bad even though he felt fine.

So many told him that he decided to have a doctor check him out just in case something was wrong.

Told the doc, "People say I look bad, but I feel good."

Doctor flipped through his medical books muttering "looks bad, feels good, looks bad, feels good"

"Ah, here it is!"  the doctor said, "you are a vagina."

• Haha 1