Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Absolutely yes ! Leora..........It’s about personal choice Van, nothing more nothing less. I have nothing against Malia personally, she just doesn’t float my boat...I don’t see all women as the same, they like us have their own personalities and certain things that individuals either appreciate or not....I may not enjoy watching Malia, others may not enjoy watching Leora.....I don’t see any real problem...Is there one ?

Jimbo some poor bugger is going to get banned because they accidently started a food fight when they didn't mean too. 

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We must remember this isn't our thread, they own it. We have made the mistake in the past thinking we are a community here and have fun and disagree with each other the rules are the rules. We just can't write what we want. Infact it's always been that way but they are inforcing it now.

Everyone is expected to read the rules of the forum when first visiting as a guest and especially when registering to be a member here. Although chances are that quite a few probably do not or not all of them. I believe that I have mostly always tried to abide by the rules here or at least stay within their guidelines that is other than some times when I was attacked for no other reason other than having some differences of opinions that were not the same as others because they may have been opinions that included some criticisms of some of rlc's participants.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, brian smith said:

I think it quite simple to understand what as happened here, the players in the so called Project can be criticized.. stated by a members opinions I might add..

But there are them that will not have that at any price on this forum and use this form of lambasting as an affront to there favorite players in the Project..

To the point of not only insults but what I have seen to be outright assassination of said perpetrator calling them so called Trolls to which is a totally bad and misuse of the definition of the word..

It is simply this you can criticize a participant in this question Leora or Malia in a self as said opinionated way but the forum members should not make a retaliatory retort for them doing so..

Leading I might add then that the forum members get embroiled as it were in a derogatory slinging match which gets completely out of hand and the powers that be have to get involved..

I would say though that it is good forum practice to actually disagree with each other but in a more respectful way and that if you stop that the forum will serve no purpose...         

my advise is stay out of it as you couldn't possibly know what's going on in our PM's from the MOD's

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Many of which were in response to unwarranted derogatory, disparaging and outright insulting comments made toward the tenants. Sorry Nich but I must go, I need to find some needles to stick in my eyes as an alternative to watching Malia..😼

Lol. Well alright my tabby friend. If you feel that way, but I'm not sure what that has to do with those comments unless you are simply trying to get a point across in a round about way. I'm not sure if you noticed my initial post of comments on page #3 then. 😸

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

my advise is stay out of it as you couldn't possibly know what's going on in our PM's from the MOD's

With all do respect as previously mentioned in my earlier post your advice is unwarranted as I myself am a member of this forum..

Therefore have the right to voice as you have an opinion on forum matters and will as you put it get involved.. no bullying tactics will prevent me from giving my own opinion..

You can voice your opinion against what I have said but by no means attempt to shut me up..

I don't mind a bit of intelligent repartee with you if that's what you want... nice harmless banter as I call it if your willing..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I was going to mention something in the chat thread here yesterday that has seemed somewhat unusual and odd compared to how things have been seeming to be there with the two imo. Last week was when both of the women there were visited by mother nature. This week has almost come and gone, and other than the massage session that once again included projections of false intentions at the end of each ones massage of the other, there has not been so much as any slightest indication from either one of the two that either of them may be feeling frisky or horny in any way, and not so much as even any gesture that may would mean any such thoughts may have so much as even been crossing either of their minds or at least that I have noticed. Now that the one known as Leora who is always not around on the weekends anymore and has already left there today, it appears that one of the two known as Malia, is now back to doing the touchy feely routines and projecting appearances that she may actually go further and do something more when most times other than a few out of months of doing so, has never been the case.

I think it fair to say that most people would like to see perhaps more “ action “ in the apartment, but there is no way of measuring what is “ action “ and what isn’t, it’s a subjective matter I suppose.

To some people either one of the girls singularly sitting on the couch with no panties on might be considered “action “ , whilst to others it could be seen as a non event, it all depends on people’s expectations in the first place I guess.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, brian smith said:

With all do respect as previously mentioned in my earlier post your advice is unwarranted as I myself am a member of this forum..

Therefore have the right to voice as you have an opinion on forum matters and will as you put it get involved.. no bullying tactics will prevent me from giving my own opinion..

You can voice your opinion against what I have said but by no means attempt to shut me up..

I don't mind a bit of intelligent repartee with you if that's what you want... nice harmless banter as I call it if your willing..

I think what Aussie was trying to get over to you was that overnight many posts were taken down by the mods, and bans along with warnings and PMs from the moderators were sent out.

This all followed a group PM including a couple of mods and Premium members started on Wednesday.

Therefor only those who were part of that PM session really know exactly what happened overnight.

Its my opinion that Aussie was not trying to instigate an argument with you, merely pointing out that you would have been unaware of what transpired.

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think it fair to say that most people would like to see perhaps more “ action “ in the apartment, but there is no way of measuring what is “ action “ and what isn’t, it’s a subjective matter I suppose.

To some people either one of the girls singularly sitting on the couch with no panties on might be considered “action “ , whilst to others it could be seen as a non event, it all depends on people’s expectations in the first place I guess.

Some good points of which I have thought of and considered on a number of occasions. Although I suppose there have been some of those times when it may have seemed somewhat difficult to understand how anyone could consider that some woman just sitting around pantiless, although a quite nice occasion to notice or observe, could be considered so great of an occasion that seldomly is ever able to be experienced, as compared to an occasion that might involve some actual action or activity with a woman. It all goes back to everyone being different and different folks...different strokes I suppose.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Some good points of which I have thought of and considered on a number of occasions. Although I suppose there have been some of those times when it may have seemed somewhat difficult to understand how anyone could consider that some woman just sitting around pantiless could be considered so great of an occasion that seldomly is ever able to be experienced as compared to an occasion that might involve more actual action.

I accept your point in principle Nich, but again it’s a matter of degree.....What does each particular viewer want or expect, and what is he/she satisfied with.

No different really to my feelings toward Malia......Nothing at all wrong with her as a person, but she just doesn’t appeal to my particular tastes......I am not a believer that if you have seen one pussy, pair of tits, or arse, then you have seen them all...It’s not a case of black or white.

No matter what occurs or doesn’t occur in the apartment, some are going to be satisfied and some disappointed 

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think what Aussie was trying to get over to you was that overnight many posts were taken down by the mods, and bans along with warnings and PMs from the moderators were sent out.

This all followed a group PM including a couple of mods and Premium members started on Wednesday.

Therefor only those who were part of that PM session really know exactly what happened overnight.

Its my opinion that Aussie was not trying to instigate an argument with you, merely pointing out that you would have been unaware of what transpired.

Wow after enjoying all the comments from your question yesterday which turned into a walk down memory lane. Glad I didn't see what shit happened after such a good evening.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I sent him a PM before he posted Jimbo. It was his choice to write his comments. But I can only try to get him to understand the issues at hand. I will add him to my ignore list as I won't put up with it.

27 minutes ago, brian smith said:

I will accept your apology, once you read my PM sent before you wrote your above comments. If you don't want to apologise I will understand and will ignore you. Moving forward I won't accept these types of attacks.

• Like 1