• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/10/2020 at 8:21 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I hope she will be back. 

Now has her own apt by the looks of it 😁

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Kitchen camera in private voyeur show of Kathie & Stewie at Voyeur House TV

I enjoyed Val's apt till it became "Varcus" there was a lot of crazy entertaining things happening but it was often at night and during the early hours. 😂

Marcus looks like the women in 18th century art. Val looks like the women in Pre-Raphaelite art. It's an odd pairing looks-wise. 
For me, val is the prettiest girl on VHTV right now. I honestly think this dungeon of an apartment does them no favours. It must be so depressing. Unless she's into the Gothic look. Marcus does look like he might be a vampyr. Come to think of it, all these loafer apartments have a strangeness to them, all with very young people ... 

Did I just uncover their secret? 

salems lot vampire GIF by Cheezburger

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Albion said:

Marcus looks like the women in 18th century art. Val looks like the women in Pre-Raphaelite art. It's an odd airing looks-wise. 
For me, val is the prettiest girl on VHTV right now. I honestly think this dungeon of an apartment does them no favours. It must be so depressing. Unless she's into the Gothic look. Marcus does look like he might be a vampyr. Come to think of it, all these loafer apartments have a strangeness to them, all with very young people ... 

Did I just uncover their secret? 

salems lot vampire GIF by Cheezburger

Aaaaaaggggggghhhhh!!!  Marcus looks like a "chick with a dick". And a gorgeous dick at that. And she is a doll, such a pretty girl!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

These 2 are quite a pair.. if you see them kissing from the neck up,, it looks like 2 hot lesbians going at it! I don't have a sub, and I appreciate all paying customers putting up hot pics for us. If there's any chance of a short video of these 2 I'd appreciate it. 😊

• Like 1