Allison & Roger (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

He did it in plain sight @Kingbanks?

Yep right on the sink 

You can clearly hear him sniffing it also you can see his head 

He got it from mariane she had it in her purse she gave it to him when he came into the room when he interrupted lydia&loki and mariane 

Edited by Kingbanks

Henry and Mira wouldn't they be in charge of this apartment, because before the opening of this one I saw him preparing cams and this morning he looked angry following the incidents of the night. This karel is really a big sucker thanks for the mates, hope they ignore him.

Again the killer question: who denounced them?
A subscriber or the VH "moderator"?
If it's a subscriber, it's putting a bullet in the foot!
If it is the "moderator", is it monitored by the police?
This is the second time (if it's a drug problem) concerning Loki & Lydia so Henry and Mira!
More and more, the "orgies" start very late (hello America!), So participants are "forced" to take their drugs in the apartment.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Again the killer question: who denounced them?
A subscriber or the VH "moderator"?
If it's a subscriber, it's putting a bullet in the foot!
If it is the "moderator", is it monitored by the police?
This is the second time (if it's a drug problem) concerning Loki & Lydia so Henry and Mira!
More and more, the "orgies" start very late (hello America!), So participants are "forced" to take their drugs in the apartment.

I didn't see it as I was watching the action in bedroom and kind of got surprised the place is offline. But as Kingbanks described it must have been quite obvious and so I guess was VHTV themselves taking them offline.

2 minutes ago, Morrison said:

Can only imagine what a great help she was. It fairly got the TV off the ground and at a good watchable level ::)

Well suppose when they are in laying down mode it's at eye level to give them a bit more comfort :biggrin:

• Haha 2