Allison & Roger (2020) Part #1

5 hours ago, les68 said:

Tonight is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

Thank god I only took a months subscription.

VH continues the policy of killing apartments with actions.

They have 500$ fine and will now behave carefully. Why chase to $250-300, with risk of losing all party earnings and $500. If you can lie on couch and get 50-80 dollars a day? 100% safe. They learned this lesson.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

VH continues the policy of killing apartments with actions.

They have 500$ fine and will now behave carefully. Why chase to $250-300, with risk of losing all party earnings and $500. If you can lie on couch and get 50-80 dollars a day? 100% safe. They learned this lesson.

Totally stupid when this is true. They even don't really enjoy the parties...

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally stupid when this is true. They even don't really enjoy the parties...

They are not interested in such parties. But they wanted to make more money and invited swingers.

I cannot guarantee 100% that they will lie on couch or do fake activity (swing-guests came to us, watch everything - but in fact, only tease, without a hard mode). But it was discussed.

I know that Lydia and Loki very angry with fine in old apt. And they really wanted to either leave or stop any activity. But in the end, then they did some parties. Perhaps these participants will also do something later. Like L&L or not.

But this VH policy - when gigantic fine for any problem in apartment encourages to do nothing. Especially now, when there is a lot of money (there is no need to take risks to survive or to raise money pay rent). Why risk making more if you can comfortable do nothing?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

They are not interested in such parties. But they wanted to make more money and invited swingers.

I cannot guarantee 100% that they will lie on couch or do fake activity (swing-guests came to us, watch everything - but in fact, only tease, without a hard mode). But it was discussed.

I know that Lydia and Loki very angry with fine in old apt. And they really wanted to either leave or stop any activity. But in the end, then they did some parties. Perhaps these participants will also do something later. Like L&L or not.

But this VH policy - when gigantic fine for any problem in apartment encourages to do nothing. Especially now, when there is a lot of money (there is no need to take risks to survive or to raise money pay rent). Why risk making more if you can comfortable do nothing?

Agree. By the way they are offline right now...

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can't they just pay rent via bank transfer?

I saw that in many places that landlord came to collect the rent personally. Very unusual to me. 

Cash is very popular in Russia/Ukraine.

Also after first month - visit to inspect apartment, absolutely logical. Maybe apartment already turned into pigsty or have damage. And rent must be stoped immediately. Or on the contrary, tenants take care about apartment and landlord just have money by transfer without worrying.😉