Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

34 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

My god,here we go again.Every damn weekend it´s the same wihining and speculation about what Leora is doing outside the apartment.To me;I don´t care it´s not my business.Has everybody in this forum forgot how it feels to

be in love again?That feeling is one of the best feeling you can have in your life and that´s what Leora is feeling right now.After so many years with Paul who had a strange way to show if he really loved her or what.So now that she

have met this new man that obviously showing her the same feeling for her she is probably extremely happy to be with him.I will also say that Xarvas was telling about a translation program he was using,wish is rather expensive in my

opinion,that she has a job in Prague,so I think that it was there she was earlier today before she came home to take a quick shower before she was leaving to meet her boyfriend.So with this inlay,can we not just stop whining and complaining.

In love or not, you still have to maintain a good balance between your personal life, and your professional life, because maintaining happy customers in your professional life, is just as important, in maintaining and pursuing happiness in your personal life

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

My god,here we go again.Every damn weekend it´s the same wihining and speculation about what Leora is doing outside the apartment.To me;I don´t care it´s not my business.Has everybody in this forum forgot how it feels to

be in love again?That feeling is one of the best feeling you can have in your life and that´s what Leora is feeling right now.After so many years with Paul who had a strange way to show if he really loved her or what.So now that she

have met this new man that obviously showing her the same feeling for her she is probably extremely happy to be with him.I will also say that Xarvas was telling about a translation program he was using,wish is rather expensive in my

opinion,that she has a job in Prague,so I think that it was there she was earlier today before she came home to take a quick shower before she was leaving to meet her boyfriend.So with this inlay,can we not just stop whining and complaining.

You complain about speculation and there you are with your own speculations. ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

I'm not quite certain that what has been being mentioned here most recently today has had to do with as much of speculation as to what she may be doing while away from that apartment, as much as to whether some may be consideriing as to whether or not it may be part of some reason as to whether or not some should continue a cost for a subscription, while something as such may be going on or occurring with her now in her life there mc56 my friend. It has seemed to me that has been more of a point mentioned here most recently today, than what she may actually be doing while away from that apartment. There is most certainly nothing wrong at all with anyone being in love, and it should be considered to be something quite good for anybody who may be so. But obviously there may be others that may feel that certain situations that may result or occur from any such situation or relationship that should actually be considered to be mainly between two individuals, may not care to continue some associated cost that they may have been doing otherwise. 

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

Pulo, is this a message or a random series of emoji's?  Is there a code that comes with it?

• Haha 2