Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I would not be surprised if that were the case, or if they have more down periods between now and the end of the year. Apparently, they are still set up for and functioning by way of flash which I've been hearing will mostly be a thing of the past by then. If they have not updated their site software and changed it to function without flash, there may be quite a few disappointed subscribers that are L&M fans and admirers around then. I thought they may have already done it a few weeks back, because all of a sudden, live stream started working on my phone and never had before then. But, it only worked for about 2 days and then stopped again. My pc is an HP with windows 10 software which is Microsoft. I use Edge for my browser and it has been showing on top of the homepage since 4 to 5 months ago that flash will no longer be supported by the end of 2020.

If you're not logged into an RLC account, you can watch the free cameras without Flash Player.  It's been like this for quite some time.  A few weeks ago, RLC removed the need for Flash Player for members as well.  After the change, many users posted in the forum that they were having problems with the streams and they emailed RLC to ask them to revert back to Flash Player until the problems were resolved.  Two days later, they changed it back so that Flash Player was needed, presumably while they straighten out whatever issues they were having.

• Thanks 2

I don’t know how many people agree with me but  I believe Leora and Malia are the sexiest girls on RCL.. I was lucky enough to catch them a few days ago massaging each other on the bed,... it was super hot! I was hoping they were going to go further in pleasuring one another. It would be so amazing to see. 😀

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, BearHug said:

I don’t know how many people agree with me but  I believe Leora and Malia are the sexiest girls on RCL.. I was lucky enough to catch them a few days ago massaging each other on the bed,... it was super hot! I was hoping they were going to go further in pleasuring one another. It would be so amazing to see. 😀

Don't hold your breath.

It's show business.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, BearHug said:

The problem I had with it is they looked like it didn't affect them,  they did not look turned on at all.

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

If you're not logged into an RLC account, you can watch the free cameras without Flash Player.  It's been like this for quite some time.  A few weeks ago, RLC removed the need for Flash Player for members as well.  After the change, many users posted in the forum that they were having problems with the streams and they emailed RLC to ask them to revert back to Flash Player until the problems were resolved.  Two days later, they changed it back so that Flash Player was needed, presumably while they straighten out whatever issues they were having.

Interesting to know and thank you for the info. Ash. 🙂

• Like 1