Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

With October and Halloween fast approaching, I think now it's time for everyone's favorite posting - Sturmy's Observance of the Supernatural at Nina & Kira's apartment!  For those who are new here, there are WEIRD THINGS that occur at Nina & Kira's apartments, no matter which apartment they have been in, something STRANGE has always occurred whenever they were either out of the apartment, or during their sleep.  Sights and sounds and weird stuff.  Many were explained away as "elevators" or things moving because of the cats.  A few have not been explained.  I offer this latest one as an example.  Indulge me!

Everyone has heard of "orbs" - transparent balls or globes connected to the spiritual world.  Orbs are seen in photographs, but especially evident in IR light.  No scientific explanation for them.  

On 9-20-2020 at exactly 18:44, N/K turn out the hall light and exit the apartment.  The IR kicks in, and you can immediately see a lighted object in the lower right corner from the hall cam.  It HOVERS, then does this strange loop-de-loop, HOVERS again, then zooms off toward the kitchen.  Last I saw of it.  

Now, some will dismiss this as a moth or some kind of flying bug -but I've never witnessed a moth fly around in such a calculated manner.  Moths are dumb insects with poor navigational skills.  Also, if it were a moth or some other flying bug, Butch and Sundance would be all over it!  Also also, how would a moth get inside their apartment to begin with?  

Result: it must a spiritual orb.  A ghost, if you will.  CHANGE MY MIND!  Go!  

(btw: boo!  👻

wtf1.JPG

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Something I have seen at RLC many times, that kind of resembles this, is a piece of dust stuck to a string of spider web swinging infront of the camera.

UNBELIEVER!!!  The Merchant of Death comes for you!  There are no spider webs in Kira's clean apartment!  😁 🕸️ 🕷️  It's ghosts I tell you!  Ghosts!  (but friendly ghosts)  👻  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

UNBELIEVER!!!  The Merchant of Death comes for you!  There are no spider webs in Kira's clean apartment!  😁 🕸️ 🕷️  It's ghosts I tell you!  Ghosts!  (but friendly ghosts)  👻  

A spectre is haunting Europe - the spectre of communism. 😜

Il y a 4 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

Such love.  I just. can't. handle it! 

Well it certainly looked like Nina could!   This is a very rare moment where Nina instigates a romantic interlude.  I Hope she does it more often.  Quite frankly if that were me in that bed with Kira, I would barely be able to keep my hands, lips and tongue off her...

😁🥰😁

Rare moment for Kira (4).png

Rare moment for Kira (1).png

Rare moment for Kira (2).png

Rare moment for Kira (3).png

• Like 10