Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

18 hours ago, brian smith said:

Funny I think the opposite...hope we are not falling out over this ...probably some way I might be able to pay you not to say it 🙂

Nothing to fall out over...If you have been around for a while you will know that I have been a longtime  ardent supporter. I was once attacked on this very forum for saying that Leora had "never disappointed". I have not been a member of the fan club, however because I don't support "group think". I truly believe that Leora has abandoned the project in every way except geographically. Emotionally and intellectually her interest are elsewhere. (she still comes back to change clothes and catch up on sleep). So when I became convinced that she had moved on, then I moved on. (No disrespect to people who watch her empty bed waiting for her to return). I think that Malia is coming into her full sexual womanhood and I am loving it. (As one flower fades another begins to blossom) .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora girl 👸 

Already awake 

Have a great afternoon 

🐈😘

30 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora girl 👸 

Exit 

Have a great afternoon 

🐈😘

She didn't spend much time between getting up, getting ready, and leaving there today did she my feline friend. Must've been in a hurry there today.

Just now, Nicholas said:

She didn't spend much time between getting up, getting ready, and leaving there today did she my feline friend. Must've been in a hurry there today.

In teoria quando fa così va a farsi le lampade o altro. 

3 hours ago, philo said:

Nothing to fall out over...If you have been around for a while you will know that I have been a longtime  ardent supporter. I was once attacked on this very forum for saying that Leora had "never disappointed". I have not been a member of the fan club, however because I don't support "group think". I truly believe that Leora has abandoned the project in every way except geographically. Emotionally and intellectually her interest are elsewhere. (she still comes back to change clothes and catch up on sleep). So when I became convinced that she had moved on, then I moved on. (No disrespect to people who watch her empty bed waiting for her to return). I think that Malia is coming into her full sexual womanhood and I am loving it. (As one flower fades another begins to blossom) .

With due respect for your opinion, you have been around long enough to know never to write Leora off...You may think she has abandoned the project, but you couldn't be further from the truth.

Unlike Malia, Leora gives quality as opposed to quantity, I personally don't look at the empty bed waiting for her to return, because I don't begrudge her her free time initially, although like most people in this section of the forum I would like to see her 24/7, but that would be an unrealistic expectation.

From my point of view, if you set your sights high ( Leora ) you will sometimes experience disappointment, but quality is worth the occasional disappointment...But set your sight low ( Malia ) and you will rarely be disapointed as expectation's are lower in the first place...And normally for a good reason.

Just my opinion and no disrespect to those who are avid Malia followers.....Each to their own !! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1