Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Everything that happens in this appartment is like a 24/7 cam show. Do you remember how Leora used to walk from room to room in the beginning to do her shows? That was not very realistic.

Then with Malia, all that pseudo lesbian shit. Not at all realistic.

Malina herself is not really made for the work. Whenever Leora is not present, she just pretends to do something. The whole thing is just ridiculous.

After all, both girls are not ready to actualy life at this place for real. It is a pity, especially for the many fans here, but it is the fact.

Here is the definition of your most famous line, I think you might need to rethink how you this line:

An interaction between two heterosexual female friends that causes them to appear to be lesbian partners. Very enjoyable for all.
Maddie and I began massaging each other's tits in Taco Bell, causing others to stare with awe at our pseudo-lesbianism.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Here is the definition of your most famous line, I think you might need to rethink how you this line:

An interaction between two heterosexual female friends that causes them to appear to be lesbian partners. Very enjoyable for all.
Maddie and I began massaging each other's tits in Taco Bell, causing others to stare with awe at our pseudo-lesbianism.

The whole thing is a show for the camera and has nothing to do with their real life.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Everything that happens in this appartment is like a 24/7 cam show. Do you remember how Leora used to walk from room to room in the beginning to do her shows? That was not very realistic.

Then with Malia, all that pseudo lesbian shit. Not at all realistic.

Malina herself is not really made for the work. Whenever Leora is not present, she just pretends to do something. The whole thing is just ridiculous.

After all, both girls are not ready to actualy life at this place for real. It is a pity, especially for the many fans here, but it is the fact.

After all is said and done, RLC is a house of smoke & mirrors. We all know that. It's a place for residual adolescent fantasies at best.

I'd like to believe that you are wrong in your assertions, and that I should disagree with you. But I can't, and I won't.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

After all is said and done, RLC is a house of smoke & mirrors. We all know that. It's a place for residual adolescent fantasies at best.

I'd like to believe that you are wrong in your assertions, and that I should disagree with you. But I can't, and I won't.

It was not always so and it must not have to be that way now. In russia there were a lot of really interesting people who really lived in the appartments.

Anyway, this thread is almost only repetition. Some here copy&paste from the morning to the night always the same praises of the girls.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

2ywmr.gif

• Upvote 1

1k1 night guy - get a grip and think a bit! (and - let it be!)

Really living in an appartement 24/7 is a - real life for you? Really? Was actually happy when our Queen got a job or 2 so she could even see the outside of the appartement.

Even the dog (eva) was almost 24/7 in the app.

Go and lock yourself down - ( do try the cherry on the top - without the electric devices and all of that shit) and come back in a month or 2. And then we will talk about what MUST have to be...

Put yourself into it and do please don't repeat yourself from the morning to the night while being there.

Cheers! 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1