Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Que ponte ?

🐈

The one those jeans are stretched so tightly across.

Any trucker knows that if you don't take care of your equipment, you will sooner be a pedestrian than you'd like.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Effective Tuesday, September 01/2020.

I believe you will be doing the forum a disservice by doing what you powers of the forum are going to do.  It's going to be hard for forum members to keep up and stuff is going to be scattered everywhere throughout the forum which is going to cause less participation and major redundancy.  I know you stubborn Mods minds are made up but I think you all should rethink what you are trying to do before putting it into action.

You will never get rid of the banter between forum participants as there should be no need for it, that's what makes a forum...a forum.  The problem with this forum is that the majority of it's members believe that kissing the tenants bottom's is going to buy them something and I'm sorry but that's just not the case.  The tenants have been getting away with murder for years when it comes to just about anything they want to do.  If they want to take a vacation from a vacation, well fiddle sticks...that's alright with RLC.  If they want to spend their time with doing all the good stuff on the rooftops, then Mary Poppins it is....and that's alright with RLC also.  If they want to go out and entertain the rich and famous, well....that's alright with RLC too.

There should always be differences of opinions because you people are paying good money to watch RLC, and with differences of opinions comes banter and tempers showing up which is normal.  Now, can it all be done in a much more mature way?  Yes it can and that's what needs to happen.  Taking away the General Chat topics is not going to change anything and I think the forum will become dead because of it!  It just seems that all of a sudden the moderators are having to actually moderate the forum and they are not liking that very much, but that is what you moderators signed up for when you took that position on the forum.  So now, you all think by what you are going to do that it's going to make your job easier somehow and it's not.

I have given my .02, does anyone else have anything to say about it or is everyone just going to sit in silence!!

Totally agree Harley.Why try to replace something that isn't broken. It didn't work last time and it won't this, imo...Big mistake Mods I'm afraid...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

why has leora done that to her hair, especially after seeing malia

Not sure, probably for a change some and to see how others as well as herself may actually like it. Not to mention, I'm certain any style of long hair tied or pinned back is definitely cooler since I myself can attest to that since once upon a time, there were some times that I let my hair grow out and usually wore it tied back and it was definitely cooler.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Not sure, probably for a change some and to see how others and herself may actually like it, not to mention, I'm certain any style of long hair tied or pinned back is definitely cooler since I myself can attest to that since once upon a time, there were some times that I let my hair grow out and usually wore it tied back.

LOL my kids give me hell to this day about the long hair I used to have in my youth.  They referred to me as the hippy of the family.  Definitely much cooler when pulled back!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL my kids give me hell to this day about the long hair I used to have in my youth.  They referred to me as the hippy of the family.  Definitely much cooler when pulled back!

Yeah, I used to get praises from some about how thick and nice looking my hair was when I grew it out. But then there were some here and there that would only say I could use a hair cut. Now, some who see some pics of some of those times back then are either ones that are surprised that I had ever grew it out because they didn't know, or ones that would ask why I ever started wearing it back short again, or even some who would say it was good that I decided to get it cut and start wearing it short again. Just goes to show, nobody can ever please everybody, although I grew it out to mainly please myself. 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Military didn't give me much opportunity to experiment with longer hair.  Just as well, as military "medium" was greasy enough as it was.  Now I keep it buzzed to 1/4 inch.  Totally maintenance free.  Could probably corn row that scrotal mop, though.

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not sure, probably for a change some and to see how others as well as herself may actually like it. Not to mention, I'm certain any style of long hair tied or pinned back is definitely cooler since I myself can attest to that since once upon a time, there were some times that I let my hair grow out and usually wore it tied back and it was definitely cooler.

but shes stuck with that now, she cant think i will curl my hair today or well, anything

16 minutes ago, gomer said:

I don't recall anyone using the words whore or prostitute.

I do recall them being referred to as paid sex workers (which they are.)  A fairly thin distinction, but a distinction none the less.  People don't tune in to watch them bake cookies.  They know what they are there for.  You and I know what they are there for.  Do raunchy things, you attract a raunchy crowd.  They know the drill and know it goes along with the line of work they have chosen.  They don't need or want self appointed chest pounders irritating the audience.  If you think refraining from hooting and whistling will gain you something from them, then by all means sit quietly and impress them with your dignified restraint, but trying to tamp down the atmosphere that goes with such a show will only irritate the audience and get you thrown out by the real strip club bouncers.  Some of you found that out when you screamed and hollered for management to get involved a few days ago.  That backfired on some of you spectacularly.  Try to learn from your mistakes.

On with the show.

Before you write your normal bullshit perhaps you should check your facts,..Whilst I didn’t accuse you of using the words whore and prostitute they had nevertheless been used more than once by certain members, Perhaps if you concentrated on what others were saying instead of trying to score points through sarcasm, innuendo and supposition you may just get your facts right instead of having to distort them to suit your warped narrative.  You might even be more appreciated. 

How did management getting involved as you put it backfire on certain people, I see no evidence of it, perhaps again it’s a figment of your fertile  imagination.

My thoughts regarding you and vice versa will be academic soon, as after September 1 I for one will no longer frequent this forum, it has run its course in my opinion and the new format is to my mind a regressive step .....I shall miss the banter and friendship contributed by certain members ...perhaps even your sarcasm and occasional attempts at humour , but I doubt it.

I will not respond to anymore of your remarks, but by all means write as much distorted garbage as makes you happy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gomer said:

Military didn't give me much opportunity to experiment with longer hair.  Just as well, as military "medium" was greasy enough as it was.  Now I keep it buzzed to 1/4 inch.  Totally maintenance free.  Could probably corn row that scrotal mop, though.

The military does get in the way for sure.  I keep my hair from a #4 on the sides into a #6 on top.  My hairdresser is the only reason that it's not a #4 all over!