Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

I really hope they leave before 2021 

43 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Hope they leave before September 21... Complete waste of apartment. 

You pay - you support them.💸

And if they leave, what will change? Another apartment with similar tenants will open.

Because - manager have money even from an empty apartment. Even Sheril makes more money than Lisa for example.

Until they start making $ 10-15 per day, nothing will change. Buy subscription - you support all these empty houses and lazy people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

You pay - you support them.💸

And if they leave, what will change? Another apartment with similar tenants will open.

Because - manager have money even from an empty apartment. Even Sheril makes more money than Lisa for example.

Until they start making $ 10-15 per day, nothing will change. Buy subscription - you support all these empty houses and lazy people.

Get facts right. Why pay when get it free... Another major flaw in the site .lol. 

Sheril makes money 😃💩💩

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

Considering her fantastic shows, I think that $5,5 would be more than enough  😂

YES! And then it work:

- Participants would not receive enough money for living and rent and do more or leave.

- Managers would have a real risk of getting -1000/1500$ because the participant did nothing. 

- Less money in system means more incentives for VH to take right administrative steps.

But as long as you pay $50 a day for each empty apartment, nothing will change. You sponsor this shit. There are no incentives and risks for managers and VH. Participants earn more than enough from empty apartment. Why they do something?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. Week ago - I heard she was unhappy 55$ day.

For example, Lisa earned an average of $30-35. ~60 - it's a good day with guests or interesting advertising activity.

You seem to hear a lot, especially when it's about money and how much tenants are earning... Some might think you have a money fetish or just like people thinking you know what tenants are making... Prove it! 

3 minutes ago, Jonno said:

You seem to hear a lot, especially when it's about money and how much tenants are earning... Some might think you have a money fetish or just like people thinking you know what tenants are making... Prove it! 

Lol. Not just money. If you look at posts, then 2-4 weeks before the opening, I write about it.:biggrin: I wrote about this apartment here:

5 Aug

And here 10 Aug - 

New apartments are planned:

- Guests from Lilka and Jakar who are go to Stifler's city now. So-so - 50/50. Zero chances for epic. But interesting apartment or strong average level is possible. Or Ju-Ju level, this is also possible.

- Guest couple in Mira. They were in Mira&Henry first apartment in 2018. The expectation is same as above.

Both apartments have opened here and allison&roger.😉

But in current situation with content and laziness in all apartments, money is to blame. And lack of participants with goals (buy car, apartment, etc.).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

On vacation now. Lol from what? Watching a broomstick in the corner is more exciting 🙈

Tired Fight Club GIF

You know what's funny is that Sirius left one day before she did at 10pm lily left the next day

I think we are getting close to new participants or this apartment is done

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1