Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

I, Malia, I'm a big fan of yours, but this time my vote, can not be more than three, it is not enough to stick something in the pussy to be sexy, do nothing if you are not ready to do it seriously

• Like 4

Just now, Newark52 said:

Firstly you can stop posting replies to me in bold text I'M NOT impressed now I don't think you have a very good memory because some months ago you were ranting on about this not being Real Life, now it is you're still not happy. I have a solution to your predicament for you, cancel your subscription to RLC then you won't be getting so upset that your postings are so repetitive, and boring.

Malina doing fake masturbation shows every day is not what I would call real life.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Malina doing fake masturbation shows every day is not what I would call real life.

So now it's singular not plural, in case you don't know what that means it's now one girl not two that's upsetting you, and I don't think there's a Malina on the  project

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

well ur not gonna see leora tonight, shes playing with something else

I always enjoy seeing Leora getting ready sometimes all Dressed Up other times Casual so it doesn't bother me when shes out 2/3 nights  Its great to see Leora going out and having a life and shes right to keep it Private so the Vultures don't tear it apart

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ste said:

I always enjoy seeing Leora getting ready sometimes all Dressed Up other times Casual so it doesn't bother me when shes out 2/3 nights  Its great to see Leora going out and having a life and shes right to keep it Private so the Vultures don't tear it apart

i agree, but not with the getting dressed bit

15 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Firstly you can stop posting replies to me in bold text I'M NOT impressed now I don't think you have a very good memory because some months ago you were ranting on about this not being Real Life, now it is you're still not happy. I have a solution to your predicament for you, cancel your subscription to RLC then you won't be getting so upset that your postings are so repetitive, and boring.

He likes the attention...reminds him of when he used to get beat up in school. 

• Haha 3