Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

Good, you don't like Leora and Malia... By the way, why you discuss about that appart spécificaly if you don't liked ??? Somebody forced you ??? You can tell at everyone what happens with you but let Leora and Malia out of your problem in the head... Go at another appart or site and let the people who liked that (Malia and Leora)... watched that... That's it ! That's all dont you think ???

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, gunterfresh389 said:

Good, you don't like Leora and Malia... By the way, why you discuss about that appart spécificaly if you don't liked ??? Somebody forced you ??? You can tell at everyone what happens with you but let Leora and Malia out of your problem in the head... Go at another appart or site and let the people who liked that (Malia and Leora)... watched that... That's it ! That's all dont you think ???

Who says that a discussion only has to be positive? Especially negative criticism, if it is constructive, can create a lot of progress.

I think it is important to point out that Leora and Malia are no longer appropriate for this project, as they hide their lives from the camera and only do silly shows. An improvement for RLC would be to replace the girls with people who are really involved in the project.  😀👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Monotonous?!? Have you considered the monotony in threads like "Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2" or  "Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)"? Maybe you can go there and try to stop people from repeating?

No, what annoys you is not the monotony but the criticism of Leora and Malia.

BTW, If you're really so against monotony, why are you a fan of the girls? Leora and Malia are probably the most boring residents in RLC.

If you are going to criticise my motives in what I do I would be obliged if you got your facts right...not too difficult as I normally speak openly about my feeling for both tenants and other forum members.

You keeping on with your reasoning as to why the girls should leave the project have without doubt become boring and repetitive,  rather like Pulo but at least his are light hearted and never spiteful.

You seem to think you know me well enough to presume to know why I find your posts monotonous is because I am a “ fan of the girls “

If you bother to go back on some of my posts you will see that statement is untrue...I have made it very clear numerous times that I am not a fan in any way shape or form of Malia..She has done me no wrong she is just not to my taste...but could be no doubt a very nice person and good friend to Leora...But she certainly doesn’t float my boat.

Leora on the other hand I have watched for numerous years, and she is as far as I’m concerned far and away the best girl on the project and has given a great deal of pleasure to many people during that time.

Because of outside interests it may be perceived that she is not as prolific as she once was, but that is open to interpretation..Yes I do like her and appreciate what she has given over the years...but again if you researched me a little deeper you will also learn that I have been in the past one of her fiercest critics....Something I do to an extent regret because I was too harsh at times when she didn’t deserve it.

But all in all, I still maintain that Leora at her worst is still far superior to any other girl at their best in all the other apartments..She is far from perfect, but then who is in life, but her best far outweighs her worst...so that will do me.

Likes and dislikes are a subjective matter....I like her, but don’t say it a dozen times a day to try to influence other people...and I will defend her if I think it appropriate, because she’s unable to defend herself against some remarks and lies that are sometimes posted in this forum..

I hope that gives you a better idea about my motives.....What about yours?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you are going to criticise my motives in what I do I would be obliged if you got your facts right...not too difficult as I normally speak openly about my feeling for both tenants and other forum members.

You keeping on with your reasoning as to why the girls should leave the project have without doubt become boring and repetitive,  rather like Pulo but at least his are light hearted and never spiteful.

You seem to think you know me well enough to presume to know why I find your posts monotonous is because I am a “ fan of the girls “

If you bother to go back on some of my posts you will see that statement is untrue...I have made it very clear numerous times that I am not a fan in any way shape or form of Malia..She has done me no wrong she is just not to my taste...but could be no doubt a very nice person and good friend to Leora...But she certainly doesn’t float my boat.

Leora on the other hand I have watched for numerous years, and she is as far as I’m concerned far and away the best girl on the project and has given a great deal of pleasure to many people during that time.

Because of outside interests it may be perceived that she is not as prolific as she once was, but that is open to interpretation..Yes I do like her and appreciate what she has given over the years...but again if you researched me a little deeper you will also learn that I have been in the past one of her fiercest critics....Something I do to an extent regret because I was too harsh at times when she didn’t deserve it.

But all in all, I still maintain that Leora at her worst is still far superior to any other girl at their best in all the other apartments..She is far from perfect, but then who is in life, but her best far outweighs her worst...so that will do me.

Likes and dislikes are a subjective matter....I like her, but don’t say it a dozen times a day to try to influence other people...and I will defend her if I think it appropriate, because she’s unable to defend herself against some remarks and lies that are sometimes posted in this forum..

I hope that gives you a better idea about my motives.....What about yours?

Excellent Response  , Well Said

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, adrian-10 said:

In my country when someone says that they lack a boil, it means that they are missing neurons

I think that if you thought it was a bruise and finally got a good look at it, and determined it was a pimple, that would have to be a big pimple to even think about calling it a bruise and that's why I asked the neuron lacking one the question in the first place LMAO.....

P.S.  Just janking your chain bro